The one question I have...

#1LifeVirus1289Posted 1/15/2013 4:21:58 PM
...is why they would wall off a portion of the city for the criminally ill? At first I thought it was that they escaped and part of the city was cordoned off for safety, but this seems more like they took a section of the city and gave it to criminals. They even built them a fancy-ass gate. I just don't get why this would happen. Still a fun game, don't get me wrong.
---
(X) Xelden1289
#2reignfire85Posted 1/15/2013 4:50:15 PM
Because comic books.
---
(\__/) "It got up, and it danced away." -- Candace Flynn, Phineas & Ferb
(='.'=) Official Raichu of the B/W boards
#3thedarkknight1qPosted 1/15/2013 5:41:28 PM
It was an illegal deal between Warden Sharp and dr. Strange. That's why Batman questions the warden in the game.

Dr. strange saw it as a way to catch Batman and do as Ras Al Guhl pleased, and the warden just did it for publicity and his campaign.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and you're not ashamed, put this in your signature.
#4Tempest of ShadowsPosted 1/15/2013 6:33:44 PM
Also, the first game established that the previous prison facilities were significantly damaged, to the point of no longer being usable or secure.
---
Fringes of Algo - Phantasy Star Community - http://www.psalgo.com/
#5ZechsPeacecraftPosted 1/15/2013 6:36:14 PM
I think even characters in the game thought it was a bad idea. It is a bad idea, but they cleaned it up enough for me to not mind it at all
---
"It's the stronger that make the weaker"- Milliardo Peacecraft