The one question I have...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. The one question I have...

User Info: LifeVirus1289

LifeVirus1289
4 years ago#1
...is why they would wall off a portion of the city for the criminally ill? At first I thought it was that they escaped and part of the city was cordoned off for safety, but this seems more like they took a section of the city and gave it to criminals. They even built them a fancy-ass gate. I just don't get why this would happen. Still a fun game, don't get me wrong.
(X) Xelden1289

User Info: reignfire85

reignfire85
4 years ago#2
Because comic books.
(\__/) "It got up, and it danced away." -- Candace Flynn, Phineas & Ferb
(='.'=) Official Raichu of the B/W boards

User Info: thedarkknight1q

thedarkknight1q
4 years ago#3
It was an illegal deal between Warden Sharp and dr. Strange. That's why Batman questions the warden in the game.

Dr. strange saw it as a way to catch Batman and do as Ras Al Guhl pleased, and the warden just did it for publicity and his campaign.
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and you're not ashamed, put this in your signature.

User Info: thoul

thoul
4 years ago#4
Also, the first game established that the previous prison facilities were significantly damaged, to the point of no longer being usable or secure.
Fringes of Algo - Phantasy Star Community - http://www.psalgo.com/

User Info: ZechsPeacecraft

ZechsPeacecraft
4 years ago#5
I think even characters in the game thought it was a bad idea. It is a bad idea, but they cleaned it up enough for me to not mind it at all
"It's the stronger that make the weaker"- Milliardo Peacecraft
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. The one question I have...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived