Fun things to do in Arkham City?

#1xxphilipiexxPosted 3/24/2013 12:45:48 PM
Hi all,
im just wondering what's fun to do in arkham city, i finished the game on normal, hard, and new game plus on hard (so 3 times)
did a bunch of side quests (deadshot, bane, etc)
finished harley quinn's revenge
done some of the riddler's challenge (it's fun, but i only come back to it once in a while)
so what else is there to do?
#2gjwade22Posted 3/24/2013 2:52:41 PM
Finish Riddler's Challenge with all 4 characters. It might get a bit monotonous at times, but it is by far the most difficult portion of the entire game.
#3gofghxgPosted 3/25/2013 3:08:50 AM
Listen to the local servailence, and when it gets boring, just beat them!
---
I'm not saying He's batman, I'm just saying no-ones ever seen Darth Vader and batman in the same room together.
#4GSPgreasesPosted 3/25/2013 7:03:59 PM
Nothing. This is why a Superman game would be more fun AFTER the story is over. So much stuff you can dop like in the Ultimate Spiderman as far as side missions can go.

random fights, saving lifes, stopping crimes. Would be like your patroling while all kinds of shet breaks off
#5ravensfan2055Posted 3/29/2013 9:45:21 PM
gjwade22 posted...
Finish Riddler's Challenge with all 4 characters. It might get a bit monotonous at times, but it is by far the most difficult portion of the entire game.

This. Definitely. I love the Riddler challenges, and I hope to some day get all of those trophies, but you will burnt out on the game before you get all of them. Then you have to relax from the game a bit, and play it on a later date to finish it. I just finished all of Catwoman's, half of Robins, and about 60 medals from Nightwing's, and now I'm getting tired of the game. I'll get back to it later, I guess.
---
"The purpose of war is not to die for your country; the purpose of war is to make the other guy die for his." -- General George S. Patton