1 Riddler Trophy, 6 question switches - Amusement Mile *Spoilers*

#1Arin_RynPosted 10/25/2011 6:22:19 AM
Has anyone solved the Riddler Trophy puzzle of 6 question switches in an array of 2 rows of 3?

This and the Park Row trophy (3 fenced-in switches on a roof, just North of the Museum, East facing wall) has me completely stumped.
---
I must be the change I want to see in the world.
#2KMJediKnightPosted 10/25/2011 6:25:28 AM
I have not solved it, but I did have all the switches pressed at once by putting a bomb on all of the top row buttons, then I bataranged all of the bottom ones and blew the bombs immediately after, so all all of the riddler lights were switched off at one time but it didn't solve the riddle. I got bored with it and left.
---
PSN: KMJediKnight
#3trakaarPosted 10/25/2011 6:29:36 AM
Did that one this weekend. Set the explosive gel on the bottom 3 as the layout won't allow you to quick batarang the row. Once set, jump up to the roof opposite the question marks, which should give you a clear line of fire.

Detonate the gel, then quick tap the l1 to knock out the top three quickly. Then you can drop down and collect your prize.
#4Arin_Ryn(Topic Creator)Posted 10/25/2011 9:34:30 AM
Thanks for the assistance: got it.
---
#5JRFFIXPosted 10/25/2011 9:37:47 AM
For the other one, just place gel on each of the question marks. Go stand on switch. Zoom into the mark that lit up and detonate it. If you zoom only that one will blow up
---
PSN: ItsBoosterGold
Pokemon Black (John) 2966-7995-0876
#6Arin_Ryn(Topic Creator)Posted 10/25/2011 11:02:18 AM
^ Thanks for the clarity. That's what I get for not reading the Gaget description in the menu. That helped me to get the only Trophy to really stump me.

Currently at 410/440.
---
#7Arin_Ryn(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2011 7:14:09 AM
To JRFFIX and Trakar:

Thanks for the small tips as I do truly appreciate them and I was able to acquire ALL Riddler Trophies, BO's, Catwoman Riddler Trophies, and Riddler Riddles yesterday. Only completing the remaining Combat Challenges remains.

Thanks again.

Arin
---