Is there any way to switch Catwoman's skin in the main game?

#1MultiKoopaPosted 10/24/2011 9:04:19 PM
I see the option for it in the Riddler's Revenge levels and in the Replay Catwoman Episodes thing, but not in the main game. Any way to do that?
---
-How many calculations couldn't a calculator calculate if a calculator couldn't calculate calculations?-Random Craziness, Courtesy of MultiKoopa.
#2st1ll_xPosted 10/24/2011 9:04:56 PM
No
#3zeik56Posted 10/24/2011 9:05:02 PM
From what I understand it changes based on the costume you pick for Batman, which means if you don't have the costume you can't change it.
---
A second ant? No, no, it's his brother, avenging the death of his twin.
I'm going to follow him home.....kill his whole family.
~ Space Ghost
#4alex pilot 0080Posted 10/24/2011 9:05:50 PM
not sure how to do long halloween but when i wore the animated series skin and changed with her she came up as animated series
#5MultiKoopa(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2011 9:07:42 PM
really? that's weird...

thanks
---
-How many calculations couldn't a calculator calculate if a calculator couldn't calculate calculations?-Random Craziness, Courtesy of MultiKoopa.
#6BoomonPosted 10/24/2011 9:09:25 PM
alex pilot 0080 posted...
not sure how to do long halloween but when i wore the animated series skin and changed with her she came up as animated series

This.

I also have the Beyond and Yellow Lantern Batman Skins, and Catwoman stayed default when I used either one of them, but Catwoman changed to TAS when I chose Batman's TAS skin.

Sorta neat that she automatically changed, but not having the option to choose her costume in the story mode is LAME!!!!

Catwoman's Long Halloween Skin begs putting on!!!!
---
How could you not pick me as the official Riddler of Arkham City? Thanks to poke_123rules for suggesting I take the title. --- PSN: Boomon0