"Look out! Can you see where the madness began?"

#1toxickilPosted 10/26/2011 10:59:25 PM
I cannot find/solve this riddle.

It is located somewhere in the Amusement Mile but I don't know where?

I have interrogated every thug and the informants have stopped appearing, but this riddle doesn't show up on my map.

Does anyone know where it is?
---
...And that's how I met your mother.
#2beyondbidjPosted 10/26/2011 11:01:42 PM
I think this is GCPD. Try scanning the GCPD building from across the other building. You may need to zoom in on the logo or the Bat-Signal. Though the Bat-Signal specifically has another riddle I think.
---
U.I.O.G.D.
#3JediXMan7Posted 10/26/2011 11:03:52 PM

Pretty sure you have to be standing on a roof and looking out into the water. Zoom in and you'll see Arkham Island in the distance.

#4VenomSymbiotePosted 10/26/2011 11:03:53 PM
I'll give you a hint: Where did the first game take place?
---
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."
#5fusespliffPosted 10/26/2011 11:04:00 PM
Seriously? "Madness" isn't a big enough clue? Or "look out"? As in "look out across the river"?

Hint: It's the location of the first game
---
Today we have 3,000 licensed KISS products, everything from condoms to caskets. We have you coming and going.-Gene Simmons
#6beyondbidjPosted 10/26/2011 11:07:09 PM
How come I got this from the GCPD building.. or is that the general direction? Oh well.
---
U.I.O.G.D.
#7JediXMan7Posted 10/26/2011 11:09:33 PM

beyondbidj posted...
How come I got this from the GCPD building.. or is that the general direction? Oh well.
---
U.I.O.G.D.

Well, you were probably standing on the GCPD building when you scanned the area. If you just scan the general area of the water - as long as you get a good chunk of the Asylum in the shot - you should get the credit anyway.

#8toxickil(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2011 12:01:26 AM
I never played the first game and don't really know anything about Batman so that doesn't really help me.
---
#9toxickil(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2011 12:01:44 AM
I found it though, thanks.
---
#10fusespliffPosted 10/27/2011 12:37:01 AM
I never played the first game and don't really know anything about Batman so that doesn't really help me.

That explains a lot XD.
The riddles can be a b*** if you're not knowledgeable on Batman lore. If you need any more help regarding riddles, post it in this topic.
I always check again when I see new posts have been made
---
Today we have 3,000 licensed KISS products, everything from condoms to caskets. We have you coming and going.-Gene Simmons