The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

How do i get this Riddler Trophy in the Museum?

#1CyberLance26Posted 11/1/2011 4:07:24 PM
I cant figure out how to get the Riddler trophy next to the entrance to the big water room with the shark in it in the museum.
How do i get in there`behind the fence so i can get it?
#2orangeneePosted 11/1/2011 4:17:13 PM
Switch the electricity back on if you switched it off.

Guide a batarang through the electricity then back through the way you left first time through, go around the corner past the lift. Then guide the 'rang through the gap in the top right. Then whack the fuse box with it.
---
Official Official of the Official board!!!
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
#3simkinvanyaPosted 11/1/2011 4:19:04 PM
CyberLance26 posted...
I cant figure out how to get the Riddler trophy next to the entrance to the big water room with the shark in it in the museum.
How do i get in there`behind the fence so i can get it?

Wait till you have the ice grenades, then you can make an ice floe and use that to pull yourself over to the riddler trophy.
#4tragik00Posted 11/1/2011 6:45:16 PM
do u mean the one in the actual room where the shark was? it has a catwoman trophy and a batman one? use the line launcher if so
---
psn:tragik1
xbl:tragik00
#5CyberLance26(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2011 6:50:17 PM(edited)
tragik00 posted...
do u mean the one in the actual room where the shark was? it has a catwoman trophy and a batman one? use the line launcher if so

Yes its in the room with the shark.
Its behind a fence or what you call it and i cant find a way inside where the trophy is.
Its right next to the entance to the shark room.
I could not find any openings to use the Line Launcher or anything.

How do you get inside with Batman?
I got inside with Catwoman easy to get the Catwoman trophy using those gates you flip but i cant figure out how to get inside with Batman.
#6Penumbra2002Posted 11/1/2011 7:27:56 PM
Are you talking about the green trophy that right next to the red one in the shark room? You had to crawl along the underside of the platform, then pop up through a hatch to get there? If so, then just use Catwoman to pick up the green trophy too. Apparently Batman can't pick up her trophies, but Catwoman can pick up his.
#7reddevil86Posted 11/1/2011 7:54:50 PM
Awesome site:
http://www.gamesradar.com/batman-arkham-city-riddler-guide/?page=14
---
It's a BARBARITY that CLARITY is a RARITY
#8nehushtannPosted 11/1/2011 10:43:39 PM

reddevil86 posted...
Awesome site:
---
It's a BARBARITY that CLARITY is a RARITY

Yea, I found that one the other day too, it is awesome...

#9chadwerdPosted 11/1/2011 10:48:31 PM
I believe the trophy you're trying to get is on top of the cage, not inside. If so, you need to get to a high vantage point in the room and use the line launcher to get on top of it.
#10CyberLance26(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2011 4:24:31 AM
reddevil86 posted...
Awesome site:

Wow thanks for the link to that guide.
Im having trouble figuring out how to get many of the trophies and seems like that guide should help me allot thank you. :)