Tips for finding "Identity Theft" leads?

#1riouken1234Posted 3/25/2012 2:10:48 AM
Hey guys! I am pretty close to finishing up all the collectables and side missions, I just need to finish the Identity Theft case. I'm on 50% of it atm.

Is there some sort of tactic or pattern for me to follow in order to continue this? Or do I simply have to run around Arkham and hope I seee a dead body somewhere? I tried looking in the places other than the ones where the previous bodies were found and not much luck. Any tips?

Thanks!
#2beyondbidjPosted 3/25/2012 7:14:51 AM
If it's your last side mission, I think you just need to glide around or enter/exit buildings until they pop up. Note that they are on specific places, you can check the guides if you want the exact locations.
---
U.I.O.G.D.
#3riouken1234(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2012 12:15:10 PM
So, they are in specific places but it's random whether or not they pop up?

I'll just go around Arkham City untill I find a body I suppose! Haha

Thanks for the help
#4Azz_VacunaPosted 3/26/2012 5:33:51 AM
A tip for finding them, without you just looking up specifically their locations, would be to just start doing the Riddler trophies. I was doing them and stumbled on the other victims.
---
Playstation Network name thing: VoltVacuna
#5riouken1234(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2012 7:21:23 AM
I had actually finished all the Riddler trophies, just needed to do the challenges!

I found the last body by myself in the end. I just looked up where the other bodies were and searched nearby alley ways.

Thanks for the help guys!
#6murgyverPosted 3/27/2012 5:37:23 PM
This mission won't fully unlock until you complete every other mission and riddler trophy, so don't waste your time searching, oracle will call batman when another event is unlocked to proceed
#7Dread_1979Posted 3/28/2012 3:34:59 AM

murgyver posted...
This mission won't fully unlock until you complete every other mission and riddler trophy, so don't waste your time searching, oracle will call batman when another event is unlocked to proceed

That's just not true. I completed this side mission long before I collected all of the Riddler trophies.

#8egpNoodlezPosted 3/28/2012 12:26:37 PM
I found this one during Protocol 10. Shame you can't do side missions while its in effect xD

Try looking around areas similar to where you've found the other two bodies. You might notice a pattern.
---
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e277/egpNoodlez/BBE_40.jpg
http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/11/egpNoodlez.png