Any chance of a new bundle?

#1darkcloud_100Posted 5/1/2012 8:46:06 AM
With the GOTY edition coming out and the final DLC being released, is there any chance there will be a new bundle on PSN which includes all the skins, Robin, Nightwing and Harley Quinn DLC?
I only have the Catwoman DLC and want the bundle already on the store but not sure to wait to see if there is a new bundle at a decent price.
---
PSN - fatleon5 - Feel free to add me. - I'm not fat or called Leon. Just saying.
DS - 4642 3506 1622
#2RedHawk4Posted 5/1/2012 10:00:06 AM
I don't have much experience with such matters, but if I had to guess, I would say no.
#3riddlebox89Posted 5/2/2012 12:05:37 AM
RedHawk4 posted...
I don't have much experience with such matters, but if I had to guess, I would say no.

This, i don't think any game has ever included all DLC in one bundle on the PSN store unless it only had two or three.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#4jomurphy25Posted 5/2/2012 5:18:02 PM
if im not mistaken they just released a bundle of dlc for Cod:MW3
---
Gust of Wind Da...*cough* *cough* I really need to stop smoking
#5Gamemaster64Posted 5/2/2012 5:45:42 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
RedHawk4 posted...

This, i don't think any game has ever included all DLC in one bundle on the PSN store unless it only had two or three.

Look around more. Disgaea 3 is an example. It even has more then what you can get separately and this pisses me off since I missed there fix of the problem. They are also stupid enough to put the separate parts on sale and NOT the bundle. The bundle by now should have gotten a price drop especially now with the vita version having even more stuff.
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.