Getting back into GCPD after finding Nora (spoilers I suppose)

#1rhombencephalonPosted 5/9/2012 7:08:15 AM
I took a side trip before heading to the steel mill to find Nora. Now I'm supposed to go back to the GCPD to let Freeze know about it.

Unfortunately... its been a couple weeks since I last played and the door I'm used to going in through is frozen over. Can anyone refresh my memory on how to get in?
---
Of course its difficult. Its called a shortcut; if it was easy, it'd just be "The Way."
#2gjwade22Posted 5/9/2012 7:12:02 AM
Use the backdoor to get inside. You will have you jump on a board that is floating in the water and then grapple in.
#3rhombencephalon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2012 7:12:52 AM
Gotcha. Thanks.

They really don't make it simple to get around sometimes in this game!
---
Of course its difficult. Its called a shortcut; if it was easy, it'd just be "The Way."
#4gjwade22Posted 5/9/2012 8:55:16 PM
It can be rather difficult to remember where to go when you put down the game for a few weeks. I know in the past I have had restart games, because I stopped playing for too long and couldn't remember where to go.
#5rhombencephalon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2012 2:18:54 PM
Yeah, this game does a pretty good job of bringing you up to speed with the loading screen recaps... but the actual details of where things are can be confusing.
---