Getting back into GCPD after finding Nora (spoilers I suppose)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. Getting back into GCPD after finding Nora (spoilers I suppose)

User Info: rhombencephalon

rhombencephalon
4 years ago#1
I took a side trip before heading to the steel mill to find Nora. Now I'm supposed to go back to the GCPD to let Freeze know about it.

Unfortunately... its been a couple weeks since I last played and the door I'm used to going in through is frozen over. Can anyone refresh my memory on how to get in?
Of course its difficult. Its called a shortcut; if it was easy, it'd just be "The Way."

User Info: gjwade22

gjwade22
4 years ago#2
Use the backdoor to get inside. You will have you jump on a board that is floating in the water and then grapple in.

rhombencephalon
4 years ago#3
Gotcha. Thanks.

They really don't make it simple to get around sometimes in this game!
Of course its difficult. Its called a shortcut; if it was easy, it'd just be "The Way."

User Info: gjwade22

gjwade22
4 years ago#4
It can be rather difficult to remember where to go when you put down the game for a few weeks. I know in the past I have had restart games, because I stopped playing for too long and couldn't remember where to go.

rhombencephalon
4 years ago#5
Yeah, this game does a pretty good job of bringing you up to speed with the loading screen recaps... but the actual details of where things are can be confusing.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. Getting back into GCPD after finding Nora (spoilers I suppose)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Mad hatter qte struggleBatsman53099/24 9:15PM