anyone have a ps3 save file with the story mode compleate?

#1shads3055Posted 5/21/2012 5:28:08 AM
any ideas? where to get one if u cant pm the save file..
#2Final_TranPosted 5/21/2012 8:07:17 AM
It doesn't matter, you won't be able to use it to prevent Trophy cheating
---
Official Crash Bandicoot of the PSABR boards
^see? I can do it too
#3shads3055(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2012 9:39:55 AM
I don't care about trophies
#4RedHawk4Posted 5/21/2012 10:32:31 AM
I'm guessing you want it because you're only interested in playing challenge maps, and you don't want to have to collect riddles to unlock them all? If so, I felt the same way when I first bought Arkham Asylum. In fact I only bought the game because I really wanted to play the combat challenge maps, after seeing videos online caused me to fondly remember the old days of playing Streets of Rage. Anyway, when I realized they were locked and that I had to play the story, I grudgingly started it. By the end, I was a serious Batman fan.

So my advice to you is to simply play through the story and unlock everything normally, without trying to bypass it with save files or cheating in any way. You'll enjoy it more if you actually earn everything and experience the story. And if you focus a lot on collecting riddles, it shouldn't take you that long to earn stuff.
---
Check me out on Gamespot.
#5Final_TranPosted 5/21/2012 11:40:40 AM
shads3055 posted...

It doesn't matter, the PS3 doesn't let you copy and save savefiles so you won't be able to get a savefile anyways
---
^see? I can do it too
#6Nightmare966Posted 5/21/2012 11:55:46 AM
Final_Tran posted...
shads3055 posted...

It doesn't matter, the PS3 doesn't let you copy and save savefiles so you won't be able to get a savefile anyways

What? Either you got it wrong and the game's savefiles is locked, or you think that the Plus icon actually means you can't back up to a USB drive (which you can).

Or I completely misunderstood you .__.
---
PSN: Nightmare966
#7Final_TranPosted 5/21/2012 2:52:07 PM
Nightmare966 posted...
Final_Tran posted...
shads3055 posted...

What? Either you got it wrong and the game's savefiles is locked, or you think that the Plus icon actually means you can't back up to a USB drive (which you can).

Or I completely misunderstood you .__.

He wants to use someone elses savefile, which i'm telling him you can't do that.
---
^see? I can do it too
#8_Shuyin_Posted 5/23/2012 12:48:32 PM
Why not just beat story mode yourself? The games not overly long.
---
"At times we must purge things from this world because they should not exist. Even if it means losing someone that you love"
~ Deadly Premonition
#9dancingmadx77Posted 5/24/2012 4:27:24 AM
I was looking for a save as well so I could do another run-through before Harley's Revenge without having the see dumbass counter prompts every 2 seconds. -__- Didn't back up my NG+ save before playing through it, not knowing its only a one time thing.

I know my buddy copied his save up to a USB though, and the save data doesn't show up as locked when you look at it. So is there some other reason save sharing is impossible?
#10Grizzle1981Posted 5/24/2012 6:21:18 PM
Save files are tagged with your PSN screen name. Ever notice when you hover over a save file, it says your name then stats? That's why you can't file share these saves. Same thing for B:AA.
---
This post is 100% opinion unless stated otherwise.