Is there any way to change the difficulty level once you started the game?

#1Darth_PranksterPosted 6/25/2012 6:39:17 PM
I'm at the point where Hugo Strange sends in about 20 guys to fight me, some with shields some with stun sticks and so on. I not sure I'm gonna be able to get past that part.
#2eulbedocPosted 6/25/2012 6:52:58 PM
No as far as I know.
#3RichterdgfPosted 6/26/2012 11:04:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hxk_voXZch0

Stun Rods and Shields gotcha down? Try Wayne Enterprise's NEW Disarm and Destroy Special move!
---
-M-
Get equipped with Metal Blade
#4HarryPrivatePosted 6/26/2012 12:16:49 PM
Darth_Prankster posted...
I'm at the point where Hugo Strange sends in about 20 guys to fight me, some with shields some with stun sticks and so on. I not sure I'm gonna be able to get past that part.

Use all you gadgets and cape stun/ultra cape stun etc. if you're having trouble try using the quickfire freeze grenade, quickfire explosive gel and just dodge. You'll beat them. For the shield guy use the arial attack, for the stun batons jump behind them and hit or a special combo takedown. For the machine gun guys special combo takedown.
#5Cactus11Posted 7/1/2012 6:13:54 PM
If you're really, really having trouble, never underestimate the jump button. You literally can hop over different guys back and forth without ever getting it. In fact, that's how a lot of people keep up their combo multipliers in the challenge maps. You wont ever get hit by anything if you just keep leaping around and throwing a punch every so often
---
drointhewind :Now before I start I am not a sexist, I own a wife