Why is BANE mexican?

#21Iampony1Posted 8/3/2012 3:33:05 AM
http://i.qkme.me/3ppnil.jpg
---
Any product from Motoumo Toriyama to his fans was made out of greed with lack of passion.
The dude wrote for Mindjack for gods sake!!!
#22elguanaco15Posted 8/5/2012 9:14:47 AM
In the comics or w.e I think he was also some kind of Hispanic but I don't think it really matters what he is
---
PSN: gaho15
#23liamx2000Posted 8/6/2012 4:56:19 AM
__FiaIe__ posted...
Dark Knight Rises he surely wasn't!

Please think before you type.
#24PyroJamesPosted 8/6/2012 6:25:31 AM
kain920411 posted...
This is the 3rd time its YLOD since the first year PS3 came out. I got an 80g backwards compatable. Everytime I send it in through Sony just sends me a refurbished one. So this time im going to see if I can fine a local shop to fix it.

The odd thing is the only times I get YLOD was playing one of the assassin creeds.

#2 killed it the first time.
Then brother hood.
Just last night revelations killed it.

So I am thinking its something on the disk because I have played so many other games with never an issue.

It could be a heating issue. Your PS3 is fairly old so the thermal paste could be dried up now. A lot of the fat PS3 have ylod issues with games like the AC series and Dead Rising 2/OTR.

Staying on topic, what are some of the spanish words that Bane says in this game?
---
:0l < -- (Me when I have nothing to say.)
#25julbull73Posted 8/6/2012 9:33:04 AM
PyroJames posted...
kain920411 posted...
This is the 3rd time its YLOD since the first year PS3 came out. I got an 80g backwards compatable. Everytime I send it in through Sony just sends me a refurbished one. So this time im going to see if I can fine a local shop to fix it.

The odd thing is the only times I get YLOD was playing one of the assassin creeds.

#2 killed it the first time.
Then brother hood.
Just last night revelations killed it.

So I am thinking its something on the disk because I have played so many other games with never an issue.

It could be a heating issue. Your PS3 is fairly old so the thermal paste could be dried up now. A lot of the fat PS3 have ylod issues with games like the AC series and Dead Rising 2/OTR.

Staying on topic, what are some of the spanish words that Bane says in this game?

I must Kroush you.

Which ironically always sounded more German to me.

I don't know why. but in my mind Bane should be German. Abuse of science for the goal of total domination, just fits with Germans.

Also apologies to Germans out there, I know you guys are completely different now, but that whole 2 World Wars thing still kind of hurts your rep. Just hope that WW3 is not started by Germany, because I'm pretty sure at that point we just give Germany back to Russia or *gasp* put Poland in charge.....

Fortunately, everything points to America causing WW3 if it happens!

USA! USA! USA!
#26PyroJamesPosted 8/6/2012 11:26:24 AM
Doesn't Bane also use the word "payaso"? Sounds vulgar but I think it just means "clown" in spanish (I could be wrong).
---
:0l < -- (Me when I have nothing to say.)
#27julbull73Posted 8/6/2012 12:09:54 PM
PyroJames posted...
Doesn't Bane also use the word "payaso"? Sounds vulgar but I think it just means "clown" in spanish (I could be wrong).

SOunds like papaya. Which means it sounds delcious well and vulgar.
#28NasteemanPosted 8/6/2012 8:56:27 PM
PyroJames posted...

You are exactly right, payaso means "clown".
#29Captain_Sexy_TPosted 8/6/2012 9:02:53 PM
Decoy2man posted...
The city itself looked something out of US not UK, nothing about gothamcity in films feels like Gothic or what is always Gothamcity is presented in Animated series, comics and all.

Nolan films are crap when it comes to accuracy.

Nasteeman posted...
__FiaIe__ posted...

You do realize that TDKR is not the entirety of all Batman lore, don't you? It's one movie out of over seventy years of books, TV shows and movies.

Plus the whole "realistic Batman" argument.
---
PSN: Rectal_Fungi
The fungus is among us
#30Aqua_lovePosted 8/12/2012 6:22:59 AM
Peyj posted...
Dark Knight Rises he surely wasn't!

Underage user alert

pfft, he could just as likely be 38

I'm 21 and know all of Bane's backstory
sick of the assumption that youth gets it wrong when it's just as equally old but stupid people
---
Sexy traumatised cheerleader of all FF Boards
"This one time, after cheerleading practice..."