After the main storyline is over...

#1opusPosted 1/24/2013 8:49:47 AM
...do groups of guys still wander around, so I can work on the Riddler combat challenges?
---
Milhouse:We gotta spread this stuff around.Let's put it on the Internet
Bart:No-we have to reach people whose opinions actually matter
#2gjwade22Posted 1/24/2013 9:53:47 AM
In the words of the guy from Storage Wars......Yuuuuuuuup! There are some thugs that keep reproducing in the subway, so that you can work on hanging guys from gargoyles and taking care of dudes with a scrambler pack.
#3opus(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 8:05:53 PM
another question. Can I still be Catwoman and go after trophies?
---
#4DisgracefulSinsPosted 1/29/2013 12:33:04 AM
You can. But I recommend finishing Batman's first as he needs to open up certain areas before she can collect hers.

Problem with waiting until post-game to finish the physical challenges is getting the opportune ones such as using batarangs on an explosive container a thug is holding/countering a box being thrown at you.

These things seem to happen rarely after the game ends and I find it so much easier to do them throughout the story trying to focus on finishing them as they become available to me.

Also, it's too much of a habit to use the grapnel boost. So I find it better to wait to get that one distance traveler challenge before doing the AR.
---
Wingmen-
we fly till we die
#5opus(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 3:47:39 PM
>>>Problem with waiting until post-game to finish the physical challenges is getting the opportune ones such as using batarangs on an explosive container a thug is holding/countering a box being thrown at you<<<

but every riddler challenge CAN be done after completion, right?
---
#6Luigi_FirePosted 2/4/2013 3:58:58 PM
opus posted...
but every riddler challenge CAN be done after completion, right?

Of course.