Side Missions???

#1GrimSkillPosted 3/30/2012 10:28:05 AM
I have seen glimpses of Street car races and being able to change your clothes. But has anyone heard of any other side missions?

Can you play cards with people?

Can you go dancing like in GTA:SA???

I think I heard you may be able to go on dates but this is unconfirmed.
#2TheeKingOsirisPosted 4/1/2012 5:43:53 PM
I just hope we can go on patrol again. I loved just cruising around kick'n ass.
---
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
#3MrRoamPosted 4/6/2012 8:35:21 AM
this is a sequel to something?
---
Mave
#4ZingotePosted 4/9/2012 8:39:17 PM
MrRoam posted...
this is a sequel to something?

Not really, but it was originally to be the called True Crime: Hong Kong. Though each true crime game was a standalone so I wouldn't call it a sequel.
---
The Sith will have their revenge
#5ill-thoughtsPosted 4/19/2012 7:40:22 PM
im definitely hopeing for the Random Crimes from TC:NYC and cleaning up crime rings in each particular area, that was FUNNNN....

i also hope we get to have a partner at some point to keep us busy on the road...

also, a fightclub would be fun as well...

basically, Everything from TC:NYC :l

i forgot how great that game was, i think ill go play it now on my xbox :)
#6AzharraPosted 4/20/2012 1:20:53 PM
Would be cool if you can watch and bet on horse racing. I'm able to see the Happy Valley Racecourse from my grandparent's apartment.
---
PSN: Azsharra
#7MrRoamPosted 4/20/2012 3:35:51 PM
O wow, this is the third True Crime? I been waiting for this one for a whilleeee. I loved the orginals! my favorite parts was when I would get car jacked and chase the mofo who did it. Sweet. I just bought The Witcher 2, this, WWE 13, FIFA 13, and maybe Ghost Reacon are the only games I will be getting this year.
---
Mave
#8jamilgamePosted 4/23/2012 10:37:30 AM
it's been confirmed in on the recent PAX videos random crimes will return, such as purse snatches and drug deals, there the only 2 mentioned. I was worried that this feature was going to be left out, cause I really enjoyed it but so g;ad they kept it.
#9lavafallsPosted 5/20/2012 11:27:51 AM
There is a pre-order bonus mission from gamestop. Also amazon and BB have pre-order bonuses available. dlcpreorder.com
#10vivalatourPosted 5/23/2012 7:12:48 AM
not heard much for awhile ? I hope there will be unlockable missions
and single person game play DLC ? what I am saying are too many games
only last 5-10 hours ? and if there's really not a replay value it's not worth it
to me , I seen the map , but it really seems to be small ? I hope there will be a lot
of action jackson...