Any word on how long it will be?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Sleeping Dogs
  3. Any word on how long it will be?
3 years ago#1
As a rule of thumb I don't buy games on release day if the main story doesn't last longer then 30-40 hours.
---
I accidentally ended up in a gay romance with him. dh1723
http://babo-ryan.deviantart.com
3 years ago#2
the IGN gameplay demo said 18-20 hrs
3 years ago#3
Yeah 18-20 for the main story...not counting the 120 side missions and other fun stuff. And it may be a small possibility, but the game could have multiple endings..cop friendly..or triad.
3 years ago#4
I believe they already said there was one ending.
---
Xbox/PSN = alex91093 Youtube = AlexEqualsAwesome93 Tumblr = http://alex91093.tumblr.com/
Motto = I did it because it was funny
3 years ago#5
When they say 18 - 20 hours, it usually translates closer to 10 - 15 hours. Still a decent length, especially if its like the other True Crime games and there are random crimes for you to stop along the way.
---
''Were it so easy.''
MGO = Captain Deadman
3 years ago#6
They said there was 40+ hours in the game and then your side missions and all the other goodies in the game watch the gamespot all access sleeping dogs vid
3 years ago#7
I was told at Comic con 20-25 hours and up to 70+ to 100% the game.
3 years ago#8
Whatever the case it's a long game and if you do side missions like I plan to do it'll be even longer. Next month will be great with this and darksiders 2.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
3 years ago#9
wwinterj25 posted...
Whatever the case it's a long game and if you do side missions like I plan to do it'll be even longer. Next month will be great with this and darksiders 2.

^this
3 years ago#10
Draco_King posted...
the IGN gameplay demo said 18-20 hrs

Sooooooo.... around 14-16?
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt
  1. Boards
  2. Sleeping Dogs
  3. Any word on how long it will be?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived