how does the gun system work?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Sleeping Dogs
  3. how does the gun system work?
4 years ago#1
can u have a gun on you outside missions? how many can u carry?
NINtENDO
4 years ago#2
As it is Hong Kong it is not that easy to find firearms. You will eventually get some firearms but I believe you'll only be able to holster and keep a handgun
||AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE @3.4GHZ || Asus M4A87TD/USB3|| CM960 II Advanced || 4GB || GTX670 || Win7 64Bit
GT: Plizmatic Pain
4 years ago#3
better than nothin
NINtENDO
4 years ago#4
You can conceal a handgun but outside of that, you can only use guns enemies drop and once they're used up, they're gone for good.
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt
4 years ago#5
What? ONE handgun? Have they not watched any John Woo movies? Chow Yun Fat use to carry like half a dozen of the damn things!
"He's a horse's ass, and he smells about the same most of the time, but I say he's good people."
4 years ago#6
Are only allow to use guns in specific missions and the gun disappear after the mission. I remember finding a gun outside the mission but it disappeared later...
4 years ago#7
So, you can never just run around outside of a mission and shoot up the streets?
I ignore trolls. If I don't reply to your trolling comment chances are you're on my Ignore List. Congratulations on making the list.
4 years ago#8
Well, that kind of sucks. So basically you'll be able to just drive around, looking for side missions, karate chop a person or two and cause next to no chaos in the streets. Where's the fun in that???
4 years ago#9
BigCheesySan posted...
So, you can never just run around outside of a mission and shoot up the streets?

I don't know much about this game, but this wouldn't make much sense at all. I mean, you're playing a cop in this game, so I'd imagine shooting up the streets wouldn't be something a cop would do.
Opinions aren't facts. Why is that so difficult for the world to comprehend?
It's disturbing how hostile people on the Internet are. It's unnecessary.
4 years ago#10
engage the cops, get them to shoot, kill them, pick up gun, press down on d-pad and holster, keep killing cops until they get shotguns/smg's and choose one and pick it up, now you are carrying 2 guns. Cant holster the full size guns but you can still get into cars and interact with most things besides shop owners and then just drop it real quick. ENJOY!!
  1. Boards
  2. Sleeping Dogs
  3. how does the gun system work?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived