free roam after completion? control question

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Sleeping Dogs
  3. free roam after completion? control question
4 years ago#1
any oone have any idea if this game lets you free roam/sides etc after the main single player campaign is completed?

and how many discs on xbox 360 version? just figured i'd ask

and now most importantly: in vehicles what are the buttons for gas and brake? i'm so sick of games this gen forcing me to play with R trig and L trig . i want my traditional A=accelerate X=brake/reverse. so can the controls be changed to my liking. is the default gas R . anyone else despise the triggers? i been gaming since the 80s and i grew up on buttons being go &brake.

appreciate the replies!
4 years ago#2
I don't have the game yet but i can answer the first two questions.

Yes.
One.

And i would also like to know if you can use the A button for gas and X for brake. I have asked multiple times if there are different control schemes, but no one has responded.

C-com people, just look in the options!
I'm your huckleberry...
You spend nine months trying to get out, and the rest of your life trying to get back in.
4 years ago#3
just checked for you, and no you cant change the button layout, rt is accelrate, lt reverse\brake n b is handbrake
Can't spell ignorant, without ign!
4 years ago#4
Thanks. Not a deal breaker, just would have been nice if you could.
I'm your huckleberry...
You spend nine months trying to get out, and the rest of your life trying to get back in.
4 years ago#5
kool any question just ask , or message me on xbox "sticky axd" if i can help ill be more than happy to answer
Can't spell ignorant, without ign!
  1. Boards
  2. Sleeping Dogs
  3. free roam after completion? control question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived