free roam after completion? control question

#1swarm_of_terrorPosted 8/14/2012 11:55:52 AM
any oone have any idea if this game lets you free roam/sides etc after the main single player campaign is completed?

and how many discs on xbox 360 version? just figured i'd ask

and now most importantly: in vehicles what are the buttons for gas and brake? i'm so sick of games this gen forcing me to play with R trig and L trig . i want my traditional A=accelerate X=brake/reverse. so can the controls be changed to my liking. is the default gas R . anyone else despise the triggers? i been gaming since the 80s and i grew up on buttons being go &brake.

appreciate the replies!
#2RedFive3Posted 8/14/2012 11:59:59 AM
I don't have the game yet but i can answer the first two questions.

Yes.
One.

And i would also like to know if you can use the A button for gas and X for brake. I have asked multiple times if there are different control schemes, but no one has responded.

C-com people, just look in the options!
---
I'm your huckleberry...
You spend nine months trying to get out, and the rest of your life trying to get back in.
#3luishiram613Posted 8/14/2012 12:04:36 PM
just checked for you, and no you cant change the button layout, rt is accelrate, lt reverse\brake n b is handbrake
---
Can't spell ignorant, without ign!
#4RedFive3Posted 8/14/2012 12:07:30 PM
Thanks. Not a deal breaker, just would have been nice if you could.
---
I'm your huckleberry...
You spend nine months trying to get out, and the rest of your life trying to get back in.
#5luishiram613Posted 8/14/2012 12:12:32 PM
kool any question just ask , or message me on xbox "sticky axd" if i can help ill be more than happy to answer
---
Can't spell ignorant, without ign!