I hate that face is required for outfits.

#1iron_defensePosted 8/16/2012 12:44:59 AM(edited)
I found the game of death of outfit and I can't wear it :(

Other than that I really like the game.
---
I think it's only fair that we throw monopoly money at strippers with fake boobs.
#2LapanuiPosted 8/16/2012 2:19:09 AM
I actually like this idea. I would rather have requirements to be able to get something I really want. Feels like I achieved something if I went the extra mile to get it.
---
Intel i7 930 @ 3.2GHz, Zalman CNPS10X Extreme, EVGA x58 FTW Motherboard, Corsair Dominator 6GB DDR3, EVGA GTX 570, Corsair HX 650W Modular PSU.
GT: Zichu
#3Xboxed inPosted 8/16/2012 7:28:52 AM
I find it to be incredibly realistic.

For instance this morning I went to put on an Armani suit that I had acquired in a game of chance, but my closet told me I wasn't famous enough.

... All joking aside, I don't mind it. It feels like it takes forever to level up face, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.
#4iron_defense(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2012 10:55:01 AM
I wanted to buy regular jeans instead of baggy ones, and I need face level 7. Why the f*** do I need face to buy straight leg jeans?

This is my only real gripe with the game.
---
I think it's only fair that we throw monopoly money at strippers with fake boobs.
#5AlphusUltimusPosted 8/18/2012 7:47:15 PM
Just unlocked races and I'm already face 7.
---
XBOX360 GT: AlphaUltima
#6Crystal_DreamPosted 8/18/2012 7:48:36 PM
Ditto;
This is going to make other playthrough a pain...
---
"I like ****ing silly *****es because I know my ***** likes it." - Kenny McCormick (South Park Season 10).
#7Rome218Posted 8/18/2012 7:55:58 PM
I personally liked it, that's what gave me an incentive to always get massages and do anything that can give me favor. Kind of like how SR2 I constantly did things to get my respect up until I had infinite before continuing the story.

It's not a boring grind to me, and raising your face gives bonuses to food, tea, and dragon kick energy drink. Then when your face meter is full by the time your at 9, you are a non stop ass kicking machine. At 10 you get huge discounts on everything. =)