does this game have nudity

#1hardyz200Posted 8/17/2012 1:55:57 AM
so i just moved my xbox to the living room for this week and im thinking of buying sleeping dogs but want to know if theres nudity since its in the living room the xbox my xbox used to be in my room but the tv doesnt work anymore there so is there nudity in the game because i dont want my younger bro to see me playing it but violence doesnt matter as much just the nudity
#2halomaterPosted 8/17/2012 2:01:33 AM
There is zero nudity.
#3BreathmintPosted 8/17/2012 2:04:49 AM
"Younger Bro"

Right.
---
This is my signature.
#4rx54Posted 8/17/2012 2:51:17 AM(edited)
hardyz200 posted...
so i just moved my xbox to the living room for this week and im thinking of buying sleeping dogs but want to know if theres nudity since its in the living room the xbox my xbox used to be in my room but the tv doesnt work anymore there so is there nudity in the game because i dont want my younger bro to see me playing it but violence doesnt matter as much just the nudity

Lol, At one point there is a cook who attempts to feed another gangster his fellow gangster cooked remains, basically force cannibalism. You also throw a man into an ice chipper at one point in the story and its grinds his body to pieces.
But no boobs.
#5DjDevin10Posted 8/17/2012 2:55:26 AM
hardyz200 posted...

So, pretty much hardcore violence is ok, but a human body part is not?

Hypocrite is great in this one.
#6Retrogamer79Posted 8/17/2012 4:06:54 AM
ill never understand this mentality that ultra gruesome violence is a-ok but the human body is somehow offensive and must never be seen. makes zero sense to me.
---
We don't stop playing because we grow old; We grow old because we stop playing.
#7FerennPosted 8/17/2012 5:50:59 AM
This topic is surprisingly depressing
#8k9rnmdPosted 8/17/2012 6:36:29 AM
Ferenn posted...
This topic is surprisingly depressing

Yeah no nudity, right?
---
Hey Mods why you so bias?
#9E_S_M_ZPosted 8/17/2012 6:40:38 AM
Well, the logic is that the violence is all fake, but the nudity is real.

...Wait, this is a video game, not a TV show...
---
()xxx[]:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
The Ghost o' Quakecon Yet To Come
#10Darth VengerPosted 8/17/2012 9:13:09 AM
It's kind of weird but I am more inclined to let my 12 year old son play a violent video game over a game with sexual content. I think it is moreso society mores (pronounced 'more-ays') than anything. Janet Jackson has a wardrobe malfunction and the world end. Meanwhile, there are some super violent shows, like 24, on network TV. Go figure.
---
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.