Is the higher a class a car is, the faster its speed?

#1galfasanta1111Posted 8/18/2012 9:00:05 PM(edited)
I am the car store on the north-east of North Point. (I have 380,000 HK$ in total.)

The salesman has a Bismarck available for 320,000 HK$, and an Executive for 160,000 HK$. Now the Executive is a class B, and the Bismarck is a class D, which I don't understand because the Bismarck is double the value.

But because the Executive is a class B, does that mean it will be 2X faster than the Bismarck, or am I reading into this wrong?

(Still confused by the Exectutive having a class B while the much higher costing car, the Bismarck has a class D.)
#2f0rgePosted 8/18/2012 9:19:29 PM
A Rolls Royce costs significantly more than a mustang but isn't nearly as quick.
---
Gamer Tag: daver 456
PSN ID: daver456
#3galfasanta1111(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2012 9:21:27 PM(edited)
So is a Class A car the fastest car? Plus easiest to handle for the type of speed it goes, etc.
#4galfasanta1111(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2012 7:32:01 AM(edited)
bump
#5sal9e3sPosted 8/19/2012 7:49:11 AM
Class A is the fastest. I bought a velocita and that thing hauls ass. As far as class B goes, buy the one that looks the sportiest, like a coupe. That is if you wanna win races. Class B races I found to be the most challenging, but still not THAT hard.
---
GT - Super Drunk Guy
#6galfasanta1111(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2012 11:00:40 AM(edited)
Does the Velocita have good handling too?
#7PS2112Posted 8/19/2012 11:16:53 AM
Im not a fan of the Velocita, it does not turn very well at all. IMO the best cars are the Blast (incredibly fast, great acceleration, super tight turning, perhaps a little too eager to turn if I had to name a downside) with the Etalon close behind it (seems like its very slightly slower with slightly less turning capability, but negligible difference overall). You also cant go wrong with the Wangan GSX. It's definitely slower than the other cars, particularly acceleration; it doesnt take off like a rocket like the Blast and Etalon, but it is still a fast car, especially once you're up to speed. But it seems like a much more stable car, a little weigher and more durable, but also less slippery handling that's easier to get a handle on than the Blast and Etalon.

tl;dr Blast/Etalon for max power and speed with the tightest handling, GSX for a good all around car that wont fail you.
---
They pistol whipped me. - Persona lyrics?
#8AlphusUltimusPosted 8/19/2012 11:21:13 AM
what's the best car for each class for races?
---
XBOX360 GT: AlphaUltima
#9casedawgzPosted 8/19/2012 11:27:12 AM
It'd be cool to get import American muscle cars with left side drivers seats.
#10galfasanta1111(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2012 11:56:35 AM(edited)
PS2112 posted...
Im not a fan of the Velocita, it does not turn very well at all. IMO the best cars are the Blast (incredibly fast, great acceleration, super tight turning, perhaps a little too eager to turn if I had to name a downside) with the Etalon close behind it (seems like its very slightly slower with slightly less turning capability, but negligible difference overall). You also cant go wrong with the Wangan GSX. It's definitely slower than the other cars, particularly acceleration; it doesnt take off like a rocket like the Blast and Etalon, but it is still a fast car, especially once you're up to speed. But it seems like a much more stable car, a little weigher and more durable, but also less slippery handling that's easier to get a handle on than the Blast and Etalon.

tl;dr Blast/Etalon for max power and speed with the tightest handling, GSX for a good all around car that wont fail you.

At which car shop can you get the Blast?