Easy guns, 9mm pistol and .45 cal smg

#1FanaticGamer89Posted 8/22/2012 12:34:09 AM
This can be done at any apartment, but I find it to be easiest at Aberdeen docks, here's what you do:

1. Find somewhere to buy regenerating health buff near apartment. (It helps a lot if you got healthshrine upgrades too, but it can be done without)
2. Now find a cop (If you can't find any, just attack random pedestrians quickly)
3. Gain lvl 2 police heat so they draw their weapons.
4. Kill one and pick up his gun.
5. Now use this gun to kill cops, a lot of them.
6. When you are at level 5 heat they will appear with .45 cal SMG.
7. As soon as you get the .45 cal SMG run back into your apartment, voila the cops are instant gone and you got a 9mm pistol and .45 cal SMG for your pleasure.

The reason why Aberdeen docks are easiest is because you can quickly jump in water to clear line of sight and swim to your flat, it's kinda hard with the other apartments as the cops attack you from multiple angles and you might not survive the onslaught.

I'll try to make a video later showing this technique, any questions feel free to ask here.

Regards.
#2Gundam FanPosted 8/22/2012 12:51:29 AM
That sounds like a lot of work...

*Grabs shotgun from back of cop car and calls it a day*
---
Fanboys make Thomas Paine cry. STOP MAKING HIM CRY!!!
#3FanaticGamer89(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2012 12:59:42 AM
Gundam Fan posted...
That sounds like a lot of work...

*Grabs shotgun from back of cop car and calls it a day*

It really isn't that bad, it takes about 2 minutes, and that .45 cal smg is way better than the shotgun is.
#4XxGhaleonxXPosted 8/22/2012 7:52:04 AM
I usually just stop by a drug den and pick up the .45 with the flash light. That's all I need.
---
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=521302869
PSN: acetonskyhigh
#5ArcaneforestPosted 8/22/2012 9:23:05 AM
Once you beat story mode and the few drug bust missions, you never need a gun again. And during story mode you get the guns during the missions and in drug busts they are outside. So its pointless.
#6Mohawk_BravoPosted 8/22/2012 3:39:55 PM
I actually prefer the pistol over all other weapons I've encountered. I prefer to do one or two shots aimed at the head, than blind firing where someone is hiding and wait for them to move the wrong way. I've found police useful sources for ammo and back up as well. Struggling with a bug gang? Piss off some nearby police and charge the bug area. Then hide, well the police repeatedly shoot at the armed thugs. Rinse, repeat, and reload as neccisary.
#7Orcinus_ToothPosted 8/22/2012 6:21:09 PM(edited)
Instead of using the gun I want to shoot the cop, I prefer beating up a cop, steal his weapon, get in a car to drive home and enter my house to save bullets.
#8FanaticGamer89(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2012 10:14:39 PM
Another way to acquire a .45 cal gun with tactical flashlight is to enter one of the two sewage drug busts, the gun is way back and you can pick it up without starting the bust, simply head home and save. Voila you got a .45 cal gun with tactical flashlight, the only effort is travel time.
#9FanaticGamer89(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2012 10:15:20 PM
FanaticGamer89 posted...
Another way to acquire a .45 cal gun with tactical flashlight is to enter one of the two sewage drug busts, the gun is way back and you can pick it up without starting the bust, simply head home and save. Voila you got a .45 cal gun with tactical flashlight, the only effort is travel time.

I know this is a double post but I had to add this:

Don't finish the bust, if you do so the gun wont be there again, so if you want to be able to keep getting it, never do the bust.
#10Mohawk_BravoPosted 8/23/2012 2:04:49 AM
FanaticGamer89 posted...
FanaticGamer89 posted...

I know this is a double post but I had to add this:

Don't finish the bust, if you do so the gun wont be there again, so if you want to be able to keep getting it, never do the bust.

I'm not sure about that. I know that one of the drug busts (in Kennedy Town, right down the driveway, I believe) had a gun on a crate, but after finishing the bust it was still there. The only thing is, after I returned after taking it after the bust, it was no longer there. I'm not sure if there is a spawn time on the guns, or if it merely was a glitch that it appeared after the bust.