Phone Tracking Solution

#1starlingspiritPosted 8/27/2012 1:57:17 PM
This is the one minigame I had problems with. The trick is to hover over each antennae icon and remember the locations of each green head icon.

The one that is in the same spot for all antannae pings is the one you pick.

Wish I had a photographic / eidetic memory to make tracking easier.
---
97X.......Bang! The Future Of Rock'N'Roll.
#2najzerePosted 8/27/2012 2:00:58 PM
So you mean follow the directions at the top of the minigame... okay.
#3ry_mannPosted 8/27/2012 6:02:05 PM
The question is, when the hell do we hit scan? When it lights up? The minigames are clever and different I'll give them that, but they're poorly explained and downright frustrating sometimes.
---
PSN: Ry_mann88 xFire: ithinkipooped
www.clanbotc.com
#4najzerePosted 8/28/2012 8:33:13 AM
You can scan at any time, just hover over the green person icon and hit X. This last part of the tracking minigame was the only one in the game that took me a couple more seconds to read and understand the instructions, but I wouldn't call it poorly explained. I hate when games don't explain how things work or what you're supposed to do, so I was actually really happy with how easy it was to figure everything out in this game.
#5Ice GargoylePosted 8/28/2012 12:46:46 PM
My friend and I had trouble with this one. You pay attention to which icon pops up every time. It's easier than your mind is telling you. Hit X to scan the icon whenever.
---
The path to enlightenment is littered with the bodies of the ignorant. - Musashi Miyamoto