DLC skins still included ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. TRON: Evolution
  3. DLC skins still included ?

User Info: Retrospect_Hero

Retrospect_Hero
5 years ago#1
Hey all I've been searching the interwebs for an answer but cant find it ...
Whats I'm looking for is of course the gibson skin. Problem is , does it still come with newer copies of the game ?

From what Ive read/heard the "preorder" skins came in the game cases. However I dont know if it was like a first run print in the game or not. My local walmarts still have clue skin sticker on the box but the best buy ones say nothing . I can get the lame limited edition copy for the same price as the standalone copy right now but I want the skin....

TLDR anyone buy tron recently and had the skins dlc still in the box ?
XBL and Steam Gamertag: Retrospect Hero
Still clearly I can hear you say ,don't leave, don't give up on me..Two weeks and you ran away.

User Info: Matrix is poo

Matrix is poo
5 years ago#2
I bought it yesterday at Frys. The game came with a dlc code for a Sam skin and two maps.
'''Matrix is Poo is da bomb!' -Matrix is Poo'' - Matrix Is Poo

User Info: Retrospect_Hero

Retrospect_Hero
5 years ago#3
Matrix is poo posted...
I bought it yesterday at Frys. The game came with a dlc code for a Sam skin and two maps.

Thanks for the input bit rather know about copies from best buy. I want that Gibson dlc.
XBL and Steam Gamertag: Retrospect Hero
Still clearly I can hear you say ,don't leave, don't give up on me..Two weeks and you ran away.
  1. Boards
  2. TRON: Evolution
  3. DLC skins still included ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived