Gun Controls?

#1ChronoAcePosted 8/21/2012 7:07:08 PM
One of my friends has the PC version of this game and he says that guns are impossible to control. Is that true or is it just his mouse/keyboard is messed up?
#2EricksHinumaruPosted 8/21/2012 7:20:17 PM
The gun play was fine for me. Granted, there really isn't all that much of it, and I probably spent 95% of the time I was shooting in slow-motion, but from what I saw, there was nothing too extremely unbearable.

So, probably just a case of his mouse settings being off.
---
Fast cars and neon lights.
Steam: EricksHinumaru
#3XxLogeexXPosted 8/21/2012 7:49:12 PM
Which is why you use a pad instead of a keyboard and mouse. These games are not made with kb&m in mind. It plays awesome on the PC, very well optimized. But it is made with a gamepad in mind. I am a HUGE PC gamer, and i still never understood what the phobia of gamepads was about.
Some games like COD or Battlefield are better for kb&m and some games such as this, GTA IV, or even Kingdoms of Amalur are better with a pad.
#4Sir_Burpalot21Posted 8/21/2012 8:01:44 PM
XxLogeexX posted...
Which is why you use a pad instead of a keyboard and mouse. These games are not made with kb&m in mind. It plays awesome on the PC, very well optimized. But it is made with a gamepad in mind. I am a HUGE PC gamer, and i still never understood what the phobia of gamepads was about.
Some games like COD or Battlefield are better for kb&m and some games such as this, GTA IV, or even Kingdoms of Amalur are better with a pad.

Agreed. Use the tool that best fits the job.
For shooters I always use a keyboard+mouse
For 3rd person action games and platformers a pad is generally better.
Fighting games should be a pad or ideally a fightstick
Racing sims demand a race wheel (lol can you even imagine a keyboard for this?).
---
"Jack Tretton, chief executive of Sony Computer Entertainment America, says he is pleased to see so many unsold PS3s sitting on shelves." -IGN