missing data disc on second misson

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Transformers: War for Cybertron - Decepticons
  3. missing data disc on second misson

User Info: Gojukobudo

Gojukobudo
6 years ago#1
i cant find on eof the data discs on the second mission. its the mission where you fight starscream at the end, anybody know where it is
MegaManFanaticEXE 6 years ago#2
Check the back of one of the pillars near the Dark Energon pool. There should be a switch to empty the pool. Then, you'll see a passage where a "light" Decepticon can drive through. The disc is through that passage.
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.

User Info: Heatman03

Heatman03
6 years ago#3
Glad to know I'm not the only one stuck missing one. One was fairly easy to find so I assume we're missing the same one. I've been through that stage over 10 times and searched practically every last corner of that stage top to bottom and haven't found it. >__<
Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.

User Info: Heatman03

Heatman03
6 years ago#4
Oh wow, thanks. I somehow suspected that room was suspicious but I couldn't find anything in there, that switch was nicely hidden. Now the question is, when do we get a small Decepticon?
Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.

User Info: Gojukobudo

Gojukobudo
6 years ago#5
ah cool thanks, nw i just need to unlock a light decepticon

User Info: GreenLantern173

GreenLantern173
6 years ago#6
So how far into the game do you unlock a light Decepticon?

User Info: sykotek

sykotek
6 years ago#7
@GreenLantern173: If you're only playing story mode, it'll be awhile before you unlock a light character, at least 3 stages if not 4, I can't remember. Alternatively, you can try Arena, I think you unlock a light vehicle class by stage 6, you'll need to fight him though and having a flying character definitely helps in that battle.

GreenLantern173
6 years ago#8
Thanks. Looks like I'll have to use Story mode because I keep getting beat on the 1st Arena level.

User Info: MikeKnoT

MikeKnoT
6 years ago#9
could someaone pls tell me where i could find the second data disk on the omega supreme storyline on the decepticons version? i'm having a hard time finding it :(

GreenLantern173
6 years ago#10
I'm not there yet (I just got to Attack on Iacon this morning) but I'll keep an eye out for it.
  1. Boards
  2. Transformers: War for Cybertron - Decepticons
  3. missing data disc on second misson

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived