Stop searching for DLC!!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. Stop searching for DLC!!
4 years ago#1
Damn game crashes half the time it starts whenever it checks for DLC for some reason. Is there a way to disable the dumb game from searching for DLC that doesn't exist yet?
---
Why is it that whenever someone says 'With all due respect' they really mean 'kiss my ass?' (Ashley Williams, 'Mass Effect)
(message deleted)
4 years ago#3
retail
---
Why is it that whenever someone says 'With all due respect' they really mean 'kiss my ass?' (Ashley Williams, 'Mass Effect)
4 years ago#4
Sounds strange, but I've found that the crash seems to occur if you press any keys while the game is loading up.
---
Gaming commentary channel:
Youtube.com/KGhaleon
4 years ago#5
dlc is out, you can get robin and nightwing from GFWL market place
---
"All it takes is for ONE BAD DAY to reduce the SANEST man alive to LUNACY. thats how far the WORLD is from where i am, just ONE BAD DAY"-Joker
4 years ago#6
Still no one has answered my question. Is there no way to disable checking for DLC at startup?
---
4 years ago#7
No, there's no way to disable checking for DLC during startup.
4 years ago#8
Man this game just has one thing wrong after another.
---
4 years ago#9
This is supposedly fixed in the patch they just released today.
4 years ago#10
Just downloaded the patch and it hasn't crashed yet...and it finally loads a bit faster too. Good deal.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. Stop searching for DLC!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived