Stop searching for DLC!!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. Stop searching for DLC!!
5 years ago#1
Damn game crashes half the time it starts whenever it checks for DLC for some reason. Is there a way to disable the dumb game from searching for DLC that doesn't exist yet?
Why is it that whenever someone says 'With all due respect' they really mean 'kiss my ass?' (Ashley Williams, 'Mass Effect)
(message deleted)
5 years ago#3
retail
Why is it that whenever someone says 'With all due respect' they really mean 'kiss my ass?' (Ashley Williams, 'Mass Effect)
5 years ago#4
Sounds strange, but I've found that the crash seems to occur if you press any keys while the game is loading up.
Gaming commentary channel:
Youtube.com/KGhaleon
5 years ago#5
dlc is out, you can get robin and nightwing from GFWL market place
"All it takes is for ONE BAD DAY to reduce the SANEST man alive to LUNACY. thats how far the WORLD is from where i am, just ONE BAD DAY"-Joker
5 years ago#6
Still no one has answered my question. Is there no way to disable checking for DLC at startup?
5 years ago#7
No, there's no way to disable checking for DLC during startup.
5 years ago#8
Man this game just has one thing wrong after another.
5 years ago#9
This is supposedly fixed in the patch they just released today.
5 years ago#10
Just downloaded the patch and it hasn't crashed yet...and it finally loads a bit faster too. Good deal.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. Stop searching for DLC!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived