How to save progress

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. How to save progress

User Info: Sobax

Sobax
5 years ago#1

Bought this for PC....and have no idea how to load/save progress.....played like 1 hr ....then didnt found any save option... so i thought its automatic....then quit the game...came back after some time and must start from beggining.

where /how to save game?

User Info: dzimm

dzimm
5 years ago#2
It saves automatically anytime you enter a new area or perform a significant action like triggering the next stage of a mission or discovering a secret. However, you need to be logged into Games for Windows Live or it won't save. Yeah, it sucks, but that's just how it is.

User Info: toromlo

toromlo
5 years ago#3
Haha samething happen to me. I bypassed the windows live thing cause screw Live, but later realized my game didnt save.

Now I have a Live account. :(

User Info: Captain_HammerX

Captain_HammerX
5 years ago#4
You game was autosaved. DRM keeps getting false positives and deleting people's saved games.
-PCX
We also all have IQ's of over 120 when we're on the internet to match our 7+ inch wangs. -Hockey7318
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. How to save progress

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived