Any Good Mods Yet?

#1Wario_manPosted 11/27/2011 1:10:03 AM
I know Asylum was nigh impossible to mod outside of some fairly cool batsuits but I was wondering if this one was any easier to mod?
I guess not many people would be at it yet since it is still so new but can't hurt to ask :3
---
All your children are poor unfortunate victims of systems beyond their control, a plague upon your ignorance and the gray despair of your ugly life.
#2PHOENIXZEROPosted 11/27/2011 1:44:01 AM
Seems like half the people who have the game are unable to play it so....
---
Yay for the ignore function, I hope there's no limit.
#3Wario_man(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2011 2:19:35 AM
Oh noes :(
I only got it by chance. I pre-ordered the game but didn't trust them to text/call me so I checked to see if the game was out myself and sure enough it was out. Was an hour long trip to get it but I got it.

Shame that some can't play it or it isn't working right for some people but at least I got it :3
---
All your children are poor unfortunate victims of systems beyond their control, a plague upon your ignorance and the gray despair of your ugly life.
#4OldDirtyCRPosted 11/27/2011 8:29:08 AM
no
---
PSP SC? - http://i56.tinypic.com/mbqwdt.jpg
#5Wario_man(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2011 3:43:32 PM
Aw..not even any experience point mods? They're usually the first.
---
#6CourtofOwlsPosted 11/27/2011 4:49:53 PM
well there's trainer that would do that but apaprently it sets off securom and you can't play the game after a certian point...if you can even play it to begin with that is
---
Never,ever buy anything from Sony. 8 system failures,including the PS3 twice. 0 fixed by Sony.
I learned the hard way. This is here so you don't have to.
#7Wario_man(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2011 12:30:09 AM
Well that's terrifying.
---
#8supertrooper23Posted 11/28/2011 3:00:07 PM
would love a nude mod of harley or catwoman... maaan they are HOT.
#9Wario_man(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2011 3:27:07 PM
..whatever mods come out, I hope they work for the retail one D'=
---
#10Wario_man(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2011 2:03:09 AM
Is there at least a mod to have it so your Batsuit doesn't get damaged?
---
Respect isn't learned, it's earned.