"A Batarang Will Hold Enough Charge..

#1Wario_manPosted 12/7/2011 5:18:56 AM
to overload the fusebox" why does Batman lie to me?
---
All your children are poor unfortunate victims of systems beyond their control, a plague upon your ignorance and the gray despair of your ugly life.
#2ErpyPosted 12/7/2011 5:24:02 AM
It will, but only after making the batarang move through an exposed electrical current.
#3Wario_man(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2011 5:31:08 AM(edited)
He could have mentioned that...to himself >_>
Thank you! That room was just filling up with batarangs.
---
All your children are poor unfortunate victims of systems beyond their control, a plague upon your ignorance and the gray despair of your ugly life.
#4Frag_ManiacPosted 12/8/2011 5:37:05 AM

Wario_man posted...
He could have mentioned that...to himself.

LOL, those are always the dorkiest hints, reminds me of forensic science TV shows where they're always explaining how they do their jobs so the average viewer won't feel stupid.

Honestly, I thought it was rather obvious since they put an arcing current from something shorting near every such fuse box that needs an electrcally charged batarang.

#5payne_masterPosted 12/8/2011 8:20:40 AM
I wish more games would do the Prince of Persia style of hinting at what you're supposed to do with a camera pan...I've always found in so cheesy when the character blurts something like "A remote batarang should hold enough charge to overload that fuse box." To me it kind of detracts from the immersion in the game...a camera pan is more similar to just looking around the room, rather than suddenly looking like a loon talking to yourself about what you're about to do....lol...."I'm gonna jump from here to there now."
#6Bubba1989Posted 12/8/2011 1:37:43 PM
It makes perfect sense as long as his mouth doesn't move. He does internal monologues all the time in the comics, and it's actually often what makes his fights interesting (seeing his thought process as he does his detective work).
---
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However,
a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
#755592Posted 12/8/2011 1:40:32 PM
In the Silver Age everyone announced what they were thinking and how they felt.
#8Frag_ManiacPosted 12/8/2011 6:16:12 PM

55592 posted...
In the Silver Age everyone announced what they were thinking and how they felt.

Nowadays people that do that are either labeled mentally ill, or you come to find they're talking to someonme else via a Bluetooth headset. LOL

#9Wario_man(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2011 4:32:50 PM
Yeah, I don't mind if he does it if he's doing it inside his mind and since it is Batman and he always does that stuff.
I just wish he'd monologue to himself something more helpful :P
---
Respect isn't learned, it's earned.
#10DistortoisePosted 12/11/2011 4:04:17 PM
rather than suddenly looking like a loon talking to yourself about what you're about to do....lol....

He's not actually talking, they just didn't do that dorky echo effect you usually hear in tv shows to indicate an internal monologue.
---
http://alangrantdesign.com