Riddler Trophy Mod???

#1charlessunkystPosted 12/19/2011 11:41:03 AM
I'd like to play through game again finishing all of the quests (including rescuing all of the Riddler Hostages) WITHOUT needing to put up with multiple hours of mind numbingly tedious useless trophy collecting. I want a quick fun run through the entire game, and those stupid trophies more than quadruple the play time, none of it enjoyable to me.

So are there any mods, or any tweaks you can do to make the game think you've already collected all of the stupid trophies?
#2Wario_manPosted 12/19/2011 3:38:59 PM
That'd be cool, I find it difficult to progress with New Game Plus knowing those things are looming. I've still got over 100 to go v.v
---
All your children are poor unfortunate victims of systems beyond their control, a plague upon your ignorance and the gray despair of your ugly life.
#3payne_masterPosted 12/19/2011 3:57:46 PM
They did go WAY overboard with all the Riddler s***.
#4Wario_manPosted 12/19/2011 4:17:57 PM(edited)
If there is a sequel I'm expecting it to have 15 riddles in every area and just the whole place covered in trophies. You don't see the ground there's that many.

The thing I admire is his determination and his ability to get places that only Batman only just seems to be able to make it to with the right gadget. He even made it to Wonder City some how, found out enough about it to make riddles based on it, plant his trophies and pads and stuff everywhere and some how not be detected by ninjas.
---
All your children are poor unfortunate victims of systems beyond their control, a plague upon your ignorance and the gray despair of your ugly life.
#5DarkbartPosted 12/19/2011 5:25:44 PM
Riddler has thugs to do that for him you know.

The guys you interrogate "work" for him..
---
When a place seems empty... it isnt
#6Wario_manPosted 12/19/2011 5:39:29 PM

Riddler has thugs to do that for him you know.

The guys you interrogate "work" for him..

Then it makes even less sense for them to be able to go to all those places.
---
Respect isn't learned, it's earned.
#7DarkbartPosted 12/23/2011 5:46:04 AM
It makes sense really, he tells the guys that are stationed where whe wants the riddles to be, and gives them what to do.
To me it makes sense, and if you are wondering how The Riddler knows all that, well "spoilers" he intercepted Hugo's comm lines, so, he has resources.
---
When a place seems empty... it isnt
#8Mazinger_KaiserPosted 12/23/2011 10:56:07 AM
One riddler trophy that puzzles the hell outta me, on how it got there, is that upside down one, the one in the ocean underneath the metal structure with no roof, where you get your grapnel boost....
---
"Its hard to pretend your happy, when your bladder wants to go pee pee...."
#9TaioraPosted 12/24/2011 12:27:36 PM
Finding trophies and riddles in Wonder City... pretty much killed it for me. Spent way too much time wondering how the hell he got there and back without being eviscerated and hung from the ceiling with all the other guys you see when you enter WC.

Then there's the part where you find Freeze in an exhibit... look a little lower... and there's a trophy. Somehow, Riddler managed to put a trophy while Freeze was in there... or he planned for Freeze to be caught and put the trophy there.

It was fun in Asylum, but now it's just tedious.
---
I have a habit of killing topics I post in. Completely unintentional.
#10ensomneacPosted 12/24/2011 7:31:36 PM

Some people really like to complain for the sake of it.

It's simple, if you find it boring or tedious, don't do it, no one is forcing you to.