Saving Problem

#1gybugyPosted 1/5/2013 1:11:49 AM
I finished downloading this game today and I played for about 3 hours without quiting the game itself (its on Steam) and when I got back on I had to start again?

Do i have to manually save it then exit the game or something?
---
If the opposite of SKY=EARTH and the opposite of RIM=MIDDLE? then does the opposite of SKYRIM=MIDDLEEARTH?!
#2PoifectionPosted 1/5/2013 8:35:28 PM
Can't manually save. Your problem is either that you weren't signed in to games for windows live, or you had the same problem I had in which the game just didn't bother saving.
---
"How the Christ do you expect to reverse-Atlantis an entire city? You're just the Dragonborn, not the Daedric Prince of Civil Engineering." DocWily
#3gybugy(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 12:33:38 AM
Ok it saves but when i quit to desktop it is gone why would i sign into GFWL i am not asked to sign in
anywho it also doesnt work
---
If the opposite of SKY=EARTH and the opposite of RIM=MIDDLE? then does the opposite of SKYRIM=MIDDLEEARTH?!
#4BossBangPosted 1/6/2013 8:23:36 PM
WOW this happened to me too.

I downloaded this game on the Steam sale yesterday and played till about 2 am last night. I quit out, ran the game today and all my progress is gone.

What gives?

I'm on Windows 8, which i heard has issues with Games for Windows Live. I have it on my computer, but when I click the GFWL button in Arkham City nothing happens. Help me out guys?
---
(On Resident Evil Revelations)
"4/10. The campaign was great, but the originality to Raid was stolen from Pokemon..." -CPU-Z
#5gybugy(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 8:36:00 PM
Yeah that happens to me on windows 7 cause it is much better than 8 no offence but I am a gamer not a business man
---