Saving Problem

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: gybugy

gybugy
4 years ago#1
I finished downloading this game today and I played for about 3 hours without quiting the game itself (its on Steam) and when I got back on I had to start again?

Do i have to manually save it then exit the game or something?
If the opposite of SKY=EARTH and the opposite of RIM=MIDDLE? then does the opposite of SKYRIM=MIDDLEEARTH?!

User Info: Poifection

Poifection
4 years ago#2
Can't manually save. Your problem is either that you weren't signed in to games for windows live, or you had the same problem I had in which the game just didn't bother saving.
"How the Christ do you expect to reverse-Atlantis an entire city? You're just the Dragonborn, not the Daedric Prince of Civil Engineering." DocWily

gybugy
4 years ago#3
Ok it saves but when i quit to desktop it is gone why would i sign into GFWL i am not asked to sign in
anywho it also doesnt work
If the opposite of SKY=EARTH and the opposite of RIM=MIDDLE? then does the opposite of SKYRIM=MIDDLEEARTH?!

User Info: BossBang

BossBang
4 years ago#4
WOW this happened to me too.

I downloaded this game on the Steam sale yesterday and played till about 2 am last night. I quit out, ran the game today and all my progress is gone.

What gives?

I'm on Windows 8, which i heard has issues with Games for Windows Live. I have it on my computer, but when I click the GFWL button in Arkham City nothing happens. Help me out guys?
(On Resident Evil Revelations)
"4/10. The campaign was great, but the originality to Raid was stolen from Pokemon..." -CPU-Z

gybugy
4 years ago#5
Yeah that happens to me on windows 7 cause it is much better than 8 no offence but I am a gamer not a business man

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived