Tales Season 2 storyline?

#1javelin16Posted 1/8/2010 5:02:36 AM
So, now that the latest game in this wonderful series is finally over and we will (hopefully) be seeing the next one before another nine years, i was wondering: what would you like to see in the MI6/Tales season 2?
Please do share your thoughts. I'll add mine when i think of them, hehehe.
---
Your existence is as pathetic as a drawing drawn by a child who is stupid.
Fawful
#2QTPosted 1/30/2010 12:21:56 PM
I'd like to see the whole Voodoo Lady subplot explained..

Now that I think of it, they really shouldn't mess with it, Voodoo Lady was always just a funny character who would give out advice to Guybrush, she never really had direct involvement in the plot, and it would be better if it stayed that way.
#3javelin16(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2010 9:04:12 PM
I would've liked it that way too. She was a rather minor character and it was nicer that way.
---
Your existence is as pathetic as a drawing drawn by a child who is stupid. ~ Fawful
#4bianca_rox_2597Posted 2/14/2010 7:30:16 PM
Yeah, even though I've never played Tales, it's better to keep the Voodoo lady as a minor character who gives advice. Plus, she's probably too fat to get out of that chair anyway :P

And Javelin...or whoever wants to read this, I might buy TMI off Steam :)
---
"Nacho, wheelchairs are people too, you know!" - Me being an idiot
www.jiberish-stuff.blogspot.com
#5javelin16(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2010 1:11:23 AM
Plus, she's probably too fat to get out of that chair anyway :P

Wait till you play this game :P
Btw, one of the few things i didn't like about Tales was VL's voice. I much preferred her CMI voice.

And Javelin...or whoever wants to read this, I might buy TMI off Steam :)

Excellent! And since you speak Spanish, there's a joke that you'll get before many of us, including me.
---
Your existence is as pathetic as a drawing drawn by a child who is stupid. ~ Fawful
#6bianca_rox_2597Posted 2/20/2010 5:04:40 AM
That's interesting :)

Does the voodoo lady still have that cool accent? She sounds so cool in CMI, and the SMI remake. It's awesome how in the SMI remake all the people from CMI did the voices, they're the best.
---
Nacho, wheelchairs are people too, you know! - Me being an idiot
www.jiberish-stuff.blogspot.com
#7javelin16(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2010 10:02:42 PM
It's not the same voice or accent :( I really really don't like her voice in TMI. The CMI voices WERE the best, but sometimes i prefer American Elaine to the British one. Hey, did you know that Elaine's British voice actress and Guybrush's voice actor have never met in real life? I think i mentioned this before.
---
#8bianca_rox_2597Posted 3/9/2010 4:41:35 AM
I didn't know that.

And it sucks that she doesn't have the cool accent anymore.
---
GRAAAAACE!!!! - Ferris Bueller's day off