Itachi's awakening...

#1Tekken_Lord_LeePosted 10/25/2010 1:19:08 AM
wtf??? i don't have a problem with anything else in this game, except his awakening... -_- guess i'll just continue to try and dash away and substitution
---
PSN: ATL_R3DD; http://yfrog.com/09myphoto09111204copyj
The Lee, Maxi, and Fei-Long of the South
#2shadowfox55Posted 10/25/2010 1:26:58 AM

use a combo user like lee, hidan, chiyo to keep him occupied and start throwing kunai's and dodging. also a long range support or main wouldn't hurt either. my main problems are with the peope who awaken and dash towards me and start O me until my guard is broken and i get my butt kicked. also naruto's nine tail awaken where the person spams the cannons shoots at me.

#3Tekken_Lord_Lee(Topic Creator)Posted 10/25/2010 1:37:30 AM
that's exactly the problem i have, when they awaken and dash towards me and attack. he's to ****ing big to be dashing like that -_-
---
#4shadowfox55Posted 10/25/2010 1:40:58 AM

hope that helps

#5shadowfox55Posted 10/25/2010 1:43:05 AM

Tekken_Lord_Lee posted...
that's exactly the problem i have, when they awaken and dash towards me and attack. he's to ****ing big to be dashing like that -_-
---

oh you mean when they have you cornered i don't know what to tell you i just use my support and quickly get away from them. and shoot themto death.

#6Dreadblades24Posted 10/25/2010 6:08:30 AM
Yeah the Itachi users that stay in the same place and just spam circle are pretty easy to deal w/ I use oro and just ninja dash and shoot kunais and use my supports and I win but when they dash up to me its pretty hard to evade. I usually just try and subs their combos which usually works 90% of the time but its still hard and i sometimes loose like 3/4 of a bar when they come up close.
#7Dreadblades24Posted 10/25/2010 9:44:33 AM
:/
#8unkn0wn_uchihaPosted 10/25/2010 9:47:52 AM
i spam my ******* fire balls at him while my hidan attacks him with my pain support protecting me
---
forfeit the game, before somebody takes u out of the frame, put ur name in shame, cover up ur face, u cant run the race, the pace is to fast, u just wont last
#9dannydxlPosted 10/27/2010 4:04:45 PM
I am an itachi user and Ive gotten owned by many people when I awaken. Its quite simple. First, just stay calm trust me that helps alot lol. just keep jumping and spamming supports. the awakening is like 20 secs, you should be fine. itachi's awakening is the only thing good about him. Itachi lacks normal jutsus and has terrible taijutsu speed. All he really has is that fireball. His Ultimate Jutsu is nearly impossible to utilize without getting punch in the face.

Also keep in mind that Sasuno is awakened at just over half health. Just bust out some rasengans or chidoris w/ support and its lights out for Sasuno. Hope that helped.
#10xxGoDxoFxWaRxxPosted 10/27/2010 4:07:55 PM
"His Ultimate Jutsu is nearly impossible to utilize without getting punch in the face."

Keep practicing with Itachi if that's what you think. @_@