NS:UNS2 Frequently Asked Questions V.1

#1Lord_Spectre_XPosted 11/2/2010 11:23:48 AM
Version 1. Still pretty bare. I'll add more when I have the time. Little Story mode stuff at the moment, more gameplay stuff. I'd like a Sticky Request if you can take the time. Press CTRL+F to find the question or a key word.

1.When was this game released?
2.What part of the plot does the game follow?
3.What characters are there and what are their awakenings?
4.Which character is the best?
5.How do I check what moves the character can do?
6.The moves for some awakenings are completely different? What can they do?
7.The opponent did an attack that isnít a combo or a throw, how do you do that?
8.How do I do that?
9.What do Attack, Guard and Balance supports do differently?
10.How do you do team ultimates and what are they good for?
11.What do these dots by your team name on the character select screen mean?
12.How do I unlock Attack, Guard and Balance type for any character?
13.How do I unlock Lars?
14.What is the fastest way to get SP?
15.How do I unlock Hokage Naruto?
16.How do I get there?
17.How do I unlock all the titles?
18.Deidara is cheap. How do I beat him?
19.Sage Mode Naruto and Minato are cheap. How do I beat them?
20.Susanno is cheap. How do I beat it?

1.When was this game released?

October 15th in the EU, October 19th in NA and October 21st in Japan for both the PS3 and the Xbox 360.

2.What part of the plot does the game follow?

It goes from the beginning of Naruto Shippudden after the 3 year time gap to the Pain Invasion Arc.

3.What characters are there and what are their awakenings?

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Naruto_Shipp%C5%ABden:_Ultimate_Ninja_Storm_2

Includes Stages as well.

4.Which character is the best?

Naruto Sage Mode, Minato and Itachi are generally considered the best. Though keep in mind that spamming attacks will get you nowhere against good players.

5.How do I check what moves the character can do?

While playing as that character in free battle, press start and go to ĎCombo Listí.

6.The moves for some awakenings are completely different? What can they do?

Same as 5. When you awakening, go into the combo list, and it will show you what moves, if any, are new.

7.The opponent did an attack that isnít a combo or a throw, how do you do that?

Chances are, thatís a Tilt+O move.

8.How do I do that?

The tilt is slightly incorrect. Itís much easier to flick the control stick in a direction then pressing O.

9.What do Attack, Guard and Balance supports do differently?

Nothing at first, however, once you use your supports a few times, the first, large section of the Team Gauge by the character portrait will fill, and then the supports will do different functions.

Attack Supports will attack the opponents with you during combos and knock the opponent back towards you after a launching attack (e.g. explosions, etc)

Guard Supports will stop chakra dashes by the opponent from staggering you and will protect you while charging chakra.

Balance Supports fire chakra shruikens when you do the same and will take ultimate jutsus (ougis) for you. However, they are not usable for a while after taking the hit.

10.How do you do team ultimates and what are they good for?

You can do Team Ultimates by pressing Trianglex3+O when the team gauge is full. These are more powerful then your regular ultimate jutsus and have a much quicker start-up. You can basically punish almost any move in the game with a team ultimate.

DO NOT POST

---
PSN: LordSpectreX - BB:- Arakune, Hazama, Tsubaki, Jin, DFF:- Kefka, Terra, NUNS2:- Deidara, Sasori, Kabuto, Tobi, Hinata.
#2Lord_Spectre_X(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2010 11:24:02 AM
11.What do these dots by your team name on the character select screen mean?

The top row, the red dots, represent Team Ultimate power. The higher this is, the more powerful your team ultimate will be.

The middle row, the green dots, represent Support Recharge Speed. The higher this is, the quicker the support bar refills so you can use them again.

The bottom row, finally, is Team Gauge fill speed. The higher this is, the more the team gauge will fill by using supports.

12.How do I unlock Attack, Guard and Balance type for any character?

For Sakura, Kakashi, Sai, Shikamaru, Ino, Choji, Kiba, Hinata, Shino, Neji, TenTen, Lee, Guy, Tsunade, Yamoto, Gaara, Temari and Kankuro, you have to do their friendship events in story mode. To unlock anyone else, you have to get a certain number of Storm Points.

13.How do I unlock Lars?

Get 600,000 SP

14.What is the fastest way to get SP?

Choose a character you like, have Karin as support. Put Handicap all the way to 1P and have CPU on Super Easy if you havenít got a second controller. Hit the opponent in free battle with Karin and then an ultimate jutsu. Youíll get around 9,000 SPs in a minute.

15.How do I unlock Hokage Naruto?

Pray at the shrine at Mount Myobku(sp?) after you finish Story Mode. The one inside the toadsí house.

16.How do I get there?

Talk to the frog in the entrance of the Hokageís Mansion after you complete story mode.

17.How do I unlock all the titles?

Refer to the Trophy Guide in the FAQs section, it has all the titles and how you get them.

18.Deidara is cheap. How do I beat him?

Use long range supports, chakra dash in and ninja movement + kunai.

19.Sage Mode Naruto and Minato are cheap. How do I beat them?

Keep your guard up, donít do silly moves. A lot of ougis, and I mean a lot, can punish Rasangan Barrage if there is enough time to react to them.

20.Susanno is cheap. How do I beat it?

Use supports. If heís low on health, then jutsu him while the supports keep him preoccupied. The best time to summon supports is when heís doing his combo. Chakra backdash is very useful, so use it. If all else fails, try and substitute him.

---
PSN: LordSpectreX - BB:- Arakune, Hazama, Tsubaki, Jin, DFF:- Kefka, Terra, NUNS2:- Deidara, Sasori, Kabuto, Tobi, Hinata.
#3andrico1234Posted 11/2/2010 11:28:45 AM
good work Le Sex :)
---
[PSN=ricoboy11 go on add me]
Laggy computer + Unfamiliar Keyboard = Stupid Whiney Teenagers telling me to spell when they cant think of decent comeback :)
#4RTs42Posted 11/2/2010 11:47:32 AM

NICE!! really helpfull stuff!

#5Lord_Spectre_X(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2010 12:47:44 PM
Bump
---
#6PurelyDivinePosted 11/2/2010 1:42:53 PM
sticky requested

---
THE ULTIMATE AKATSUKI - http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m560/theblaz1/THE_ULTIMATE.jpg
#7Shugo_OokamiPosted 11/2/2010 1:59:05 PM
nice info, i know of a faster/easier way to gain SP, in free battle with two controllers. set the handicap all the way to the right that way p2 takes damage faster, then choose Sakura (or anyone else with a fast ultimate, a defense break tag, and explosive tag).

start the match with the defense break tag, then use your ultimate, and then hit them with the explosive tag. i used sakura because hers is pretty short. then the p2 should have low enough health that the explosive tag kills. then just keep hitting retry for 9000+ SP and the actual battle only takes a few seconds really. you spend more time in the loading/saving screen than you do fighting.
---
shh I'm trying to lurk in the shadows
#8AttraFayttenPosted 11/2/2010 2:04:33 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9GunSlinger092Posted 11/2/2010 2:26:03 PM
Bumping this until it gets stickied.
---
Now playing: PS3: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland
Wii: Muramasa: The Demon Blade, PSP: DJ Max Black Square
#10Lord_Spectre_X(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2010 5:22:47 PM
Bump.
---