Sage of the Six Paths... *spoilers*

#1Austin_4ePosted 7/7/2010 3:02:28 PM
I'm re-reading the chapters and on the wikia and trying to figure out how this all fits in...

Here's what I understand...

1.) Uzumaki family came from the Senju Clan (which was descendant of the younger son of Sage of 6 Paths)

2.) The first two clans were Senju and Uchiha (both from sons of the Sage of 6 Paths)

3.) In chapter 499 Naruto and the Sage of 6 Paths are revealed to be connected (Naruto's new seal is from Sage of 6 Paths)

4.) The sons of the sage were his "soul" and "eyes" and were rivals.

So it is safe to bet that Naruto and Sasuke are the latest direct descendants of the sage.

So the questions I'm left with are...

How does the Rinnegan fit in?

How were the Sage and Pain related?

Will Sasuke get Rinnegan?

Are the Sage's 6 Paths different from Nagato's 6 Paths? (Deva, Naraka, Human, Preta, Animal, Asura)

I don't know, it seems like the whole Sage of 6 Paths is a mess. I don't get how Pain just gets his eyes, was he an Uchiha maybe? I don't think he was. Then again if there were only two original clans does that mean every clan now is derived from Uchiha or Senju? So maybe in some far-off way Pain was related to Uchihas and got the eyes? How does Madara fit into this? *HEAD ASPLODES*

Were any of these questions answered already and I missed it? Do you have any questions or speculation?

(I'm aware a ton of these topics were probably made before, but we need something to kill the time)
---
Instant H2O! Just add water! (my latest product pitch hasn't done very well)
[[ PSN: Austin_4e ]]
#2Nerwrax15Posted 7/7/2010 3:06:51 PM
i'm pretty sure the uzumaki family was its own clan but a uzumaki decsendant married into the Senju Clan
---
"I'll bury the Earth! Watch as I make the Heavens fall with a flick of my wrist, and ascend again with a rise of my hand!"-Genora
#3SupaducePosted 7/7/2010 3:34:25 PM
@Nerwrax15: Your in denial. Naruto is full of incest families. The Uzumaki and the Senju are related descendants of the sage.

2.) The first two clans were Senju and Uchiha (both from sons of the Sage of 6 Paths)

WRONG! Uchiha and Senju were not the first clans, they were the descendants of the 2 brothers. Senju and Uchiha came much later on.
http://beta.onemanga.com/Naruto/462/13/

3.) In chapter 499 Naruto and the Sage of 6 Paths are revealed to be connected (Naruto's new seal is from Sage of 6 Paths)

Also wrong, this has nothing to do with Naruto and the Sage being connected. Matter fact we don't know what that is but if I had to guess I'd say that's just what happens when you take in and gain control of a bijuu. Remember Naruto isn't the first person to do that.

^Like I said Uchiha wasn't the first clan. I thought I explained this yesterday on a very similar topic, Rinnegan led to Byakugan which led Sharingan (Uchiha).

Pein is also a descendant of the Sage. Rikudo created the Shinobi so I'd assume most shinobi are descendant from him. He's like the "Adam" of the ninja world

Wow this is a slow question

Are the Sage's 6 Paths different from Nagato's 6 Paths?

I'd assume they're not but "6 paths" doesn't refer to Deva, preta, etc. It refers to the 6 elements.

I'm not gonna mess with your last paragraph, but your comprehension is all fudged up.
#4GinIchimaru101Posted 7/7/2010 3:45:50 PM
. . . . . .lol you made me giggle
---
Wants: RDR, T: WFC, BB:CS, NS:UNS2, MK9,MVC3
BB:CT Hakumen/Rachel BB:CS: Hakumen/Hazama
#5VampireNinja21Posted 7/7/2010 3:47:34 PM
Rinnegan was like the first Doujutsu (Spelling?) which allowed him to use all elements and kinda started the foundation of the ninja world.

They're the only 2 known to have possessed the Rinnegan

Most definately not, Sharingan branched off from Rinnegan and won't change back

Are the Sage's 6 Paths different from Nagato's 6 Paths? (Deva, Naraka, Human, Preta, Animal, Asura)
This refers to the abilities of the 6 paths, Nagato used corses like puppets for this where as the Sage probably did it himself, the abilities are the same so there's no difference cause they're special abilities from the Rinnegan

Nagato just got it outta nowhere, nothing about relation going on (Probably)
"Madara" fits in cause he wants the power the Sage once had and ADD a worldwide Tsukuyomi.

Hope this clears up any confussion
#6Ducez_IIPosted 7/7/2010 4:01:14 PM
They're the only 2 known to have possessed the Rinnegan

Wrong.... again. Pein isn't the only other person known to use Rinnegan. There's the Sage's son and they're the only people that WE KNOW. Remember the son that had Rinnegan had to have a family to make it all the way down the line to Uchiha.

Nagato just got it outta nowhere, nothing about relation going on (Probably)

^This makes no sense. Your saying Nagato inherited a gene from a family that he doesn't even branch from >_>

How does Madara fit into this?

And TC I don't understand this question. I'm not about to rundown Madara's whole history because I know you read the manga but I just don't know what your looking for with this question?
#7I eat foodPosted 7/7/2010 4:15:54 PM
Nagato is implied to be a reincarnation rather then a descendant.

The Sage also isn't the Adam of the ninja world, he revolutionized the concept of the Shinobi by discovering chakra.
#8Austin_4e(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2010 4:25:39 PM
@Supaduce
Jeez calm the hell down knower of all that is Naruto. I sped read the entire series in like a weekend to catch up so I missed some key details, no need to get your panties in a bunch over some simple questions. Also @ question 3, yes it most definitely is a sign that Naruto and the Sage of 6 Paths are indeed related in some way, especially considering when Naruto creates the new seal the fox says "What? Rikudo!" and Rikudo = Sage of 6 Paths:
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/499/15/

@Ducez_II
Sorry Madara was unrelated to this, I don't really know why that's even there tbh, lol. However I really wish they'd finish up these flashbacks and get back to the whole Tobi's true identity and Kabutomaru's Edo Tensei coffins.
---
''Don't believe in you who believes in me, and don't believe in me who believes in you! BELIEVE IN YOU WHO BELIEVES IN YOURSELF!'' - Kamina [[ PSN: Austin_4e ]]
#9Ducez_IIPosted 7/7/2010 4:37:18 PM
1st Austin, Ducez and Supaduce are the same person ME

2nd I am calm. You actually know something on a forum and people take you as upset or heated when you correct people.

And finally:

we don't know what that is but if I had to guess I'd say that's just what happens when you take in and gain control of a bijuu. Remember Naruto isn't the first person to do that.
#10Austin_4e(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2010 4:39:44 PM

1st Austin, Ducez and Supaduce are the same person ME

2nd I am calm. You actually know something on a forum and people take you as upset or heated when you correct people.

And finally:

we don't know what that is but if I had to guess I'd say that's just what happens when you take in and gain control of a bijuu. Remember Naruto isn't the first person to do that.

Sorry but saying stuff like...

"WRONG!"

"Wrong again..."

"I thought I explained yesterday..."

"Wow this is a slow question."

Makes you come off as a smartass.
---
''Don't believe in you who believes in me, and don't believe in me who believes in you! BELIEVE IN YOU WHO BELIEVES IN YOURSELF!'' - Kamina [[ PSN: Austin_4e ]]