Nintendo Wii's response to UNS2!

#1cartman876Posted 9/12/2010 10:00:03 PM
ladies and gentlemen i present to you Naruto Shippuden Gekitou Ninja Taisen SP/Special!

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2010/09/new-naruto-shippuden-fighter-coming-to-the-nintendo-wii

i highly doubt its gonna surpass UNS2 tho
---
PSN-dabear232
http://www.youtube.com/user/WeeklyNarutoManga1
#2BloodivaPosted 9/12/2010 10:00:37 PM
Gee, it's a little cold in here.
#3IkasnuPosted 9/12/2010 10:01:09 PM
Wii = Crappy console.

I'm not much of a family-gaming person.
---
Join --> www.clankms.com
Just 13 more days.
#4pokemon_45_79_1Posted 9/12/2010 10:03:20 PM
Already know about this and it wont surpass 2 its only coming out in japan this year.
---
Cecil Harvey / Sora
Young heroes between the ages of 13-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over. PSN ID Sora_Cecil45
#5ArcaneForcePosted 9/12/2010 10:04:11 PM
i agree with Ikasnu the wii sucks definitly now that the Playstation Move is out which also might be cool to incorporate into UNS2
---
PSN ArcaneShadow, or ShadowArcana
#6pikmintaroPosted 9/12/2010 10:04:18 PM
Wii = Crappy console.

That's why it's the most popular and best selling console in Japan right?

LOL Sony, and Microsoft fanboys and their silly stereotypes =D

And that's just the next Clash of Ninja one TC, it's not a "response" to this one at all, they would be making it whether this one was coming out or not.

And if this one doesn't have the Kages that one obviously will.
---
If you confess with your mouth, Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead you will be saved. Romans 8: 9-10
#7bardockbooPosted 9/12/2010 10:04:20 PM
It's funny how when a game is on a console that they are not going to buy, they feel the need to put it down and compare it against the product that they are going to buy. Reminds me of being kids, the whole "my bike is better than your bike" crap.
---
I am SymphonicRain. (main account suspended until October)
Yay, Gundam Musou 3 announced, inc. Stardust Memory. Maybe I'll finally get my delicious fat GP02.
#8pokemon_45_79_1Posted 9/12/2010 10:06:42 PM
Its not a response to this one just the next CoN game more looking towards storm 3.
---
Cecil Harvey / Sora
Young heroes between the ages of 13-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over. PSN ID Sora_Cecil45
#9IkasnuPosted 9/12/2010 10:08:10 PM
Wii = Crappy console.

That's why it's the most popular and best selling console in Japan right?

LOL Sony, and Microsoft fanboys and their silly stereotypes =D

Ever hear of personal preference? The Wii is boring for me. No decent games other than The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. Hell, that game was the sole purpose of buying a Wii. Well that and Super Smash Brothers Brawl, but that was a complete waste of money.

As far as my gaming experience goes, I love FPS online shooters and I also enjoy holding a standard controller. Not to mention no Motion Control.
---
Join --> www.clankms.com
Just 13 more days.
#10pikmintaroPosted 9/12/2010 10:08:29 PM
Reminds me of being kids, the whole "my bike is better than your bike" crap

Naw just Americans who have mostly been raised with the emotional stability of two year olds, who think that PS3, and 360 are "Mature" and that Nintendo is "Kiddy"

It's especially funny the guy talking about "Family gaming" like this game is going to be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo non family friendly, he also must not have noticed the many mature games for the Wii either.

Of course it's Nintendo it's been in the business longer than anyone and in Japan usually they don't really care whether a game is Mature or not as long as it's fun (Most Americans are pretty obsessed with their games being "Mature" and forgetting the "Fun" part) and Nintendo always has been and always will be the most popular in the Japan, with Sony who earned a name for themselves, and Microsoft who bought a name for themselves close behind.
---
If you confess with your mouth, Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead you will be saved. Romans 8: 9-10