bold theory BOLD

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: wavedonn

wavedonn
6 years ago#1

i know that im not th eonly person who considers this...Kishi stated that an akatsuki member is a hokages brother..hmm lets think about it.

i believe kushina and nagato are related...even more than being just clansmen...i do see a resemblance between Nagato and kushina...they could possibly be borther and sister..making minato a brother in law...

therefore being narutos uncle maybe? i know it sounds farfetched, but kishi managed to fool us so far and pull stuff out of his hiney..

i also believe that sasuske eyes will surpass madaras..its kinda been confirmed by the geezer sage that sasuske will have incredible powers in his eyes.. and obviously naruto will be/is the fourth rikoudo...

User Info: yakashamonian

yakashamonian
6 years ago#2
Psh of course they're related that's why naruto is one of the 6 paths just saying :P

User Info: Aspersion

Aspersion
6 years ago#3
I said that Pain was Naruto's uncle like 3 years ago.
UNS2: Kabuto / Neji / Itachi

User Info: yakashamonian

yakashamonian
6 years ago#4
I said Tobi wasn't Obito for ages, nobody believed me =(.

User Info: EverythingBurnz

EverythingBurnz
6 years ago#5
I wonder if your theory is correct....then I assume this was when Kushina left for konoha, and it would also explain why Nagato didn't want to go after Naruto......this would be very awesome if it were true.
I thought I saw a unicorn....But it turns out it was a horse with an axe in his head.

User Info: Dukexx

Dukexx
6 years ago#6
*spoilers*

*Ye Gods Spoilers*

In the new chapter, 510, Madara remarks that nagato overexerted himself such that "The trademark uzumaki red hair turned white". Nagato's related to Naruto on his mother's side.

User Info: wavedonn

wavedonn
6 years ago#7

EverythingBurnz posted...
I wonder if your theory is correct....then I assume this was when Kushina left for konoha, and it would also explain why Nagato didn't want to go after Naruto......this would be very awesome if it were true.
---
I thought I saw a unicorn....But it turns out it was a horse with an axe in his head.

i agree with 100% of all what you just stated. Couldnt put it any simpler.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived