bold theory BOLD

#1wavedonnPosted 9/15/2010 5:15:08 PM

i know that im not th eonly person who considers this...Kishi stated that an akatsuki member is a hokages brother..hmm lets think about it.

i believe kushina and nagato are related...even more than being just clansmen...i do see a resemblance between Nagato and kushina...they could possibly be borther and sister..making minato a brother in law...

therefore being narutos uncle maybe? i know it sounds farfetched, but kishi managed to fool us so far and pull stuff out of his hiney..

i also believe that sasuske eyes will surpass madaras..its kinda been confirmed by the geezer sage that sasuske will have incredible powers in his eyes.. and obviously naruto will be/is the fourth rikoudo...

#2yakashamonianPosted 9/15/2010 5:33:28 PM
Psh of course they're related that's why naruto is one of the 6 paths just saying :P
#3AspersionPosted 9/15/2010 5:33:57 PM
I said that Pain was Naruto's uncle like 3 years ago.
---
UNS2: Kabuto / Neji / Itachi
#4yakashamonianPosted 9/15/2010 5:45:27 PM
I said Tobi wasn't Obito for ages, nobody believed me =(.
#5EverythingBurnzPosted 9/15/2010 5:59:54 PM
I wonder if your theory is correct....then I assume this was when Kushina left for konoha, and it would also explain why Nagato didn't want to go after Naruto......this would be very awesome if it were true.
---
I thought I saw a unicorn....But it turns out it was a horse with an axe in his head.
#6DukexxPosted 9/15/2010 7:27:26 PM
*spoilers*

*Ye Gods Spoilers*

In the new chapter, 510, Madara remarks that nagato overexerted himself such that "The trademark uzumaki red hair turned white". Nagato's related to Naruto on his mother's side.
#7wavedonn(Topic Creator)Posted 9/16/2010 5:54:01 AM

EverythingBurnz posted...
I wonder if your theory is correct....then I assume this was when Kushina left for konoha, and it would also explain why Nagato didn't want to go after Naruto......this would be very awesome if it were true.
---
I thought I saw a unicorn....But it turns out it was a horse with an axe in his head.

i agree with 100% of all what you just stated. Couldnt put it any simpler.