Gamestop Preorder bonus...

#1SutebenuSanV2Posted 10/15/2010 6:21:39 PM
So I stopped in at a local Gamestop today to see if they happened to be selling the game early (they weren't, and I was pretty sure they wouldn't). Anyways, when I asked, they said it comes out next week, but I could still place a preorder on it, and if I did, I'd get some kind of hat... Not much of a bonus, but it's the first I'd heard about this, and thought I might as well share the news.

And for the record, I didn't do the preorder. The hat sounds stupid to me.
---
Logic? On the internet? How utterly absurd
SlingoRingo
#2RubyRedSonicPosted 10/15/2010 6:22:26 PM
Did they show you what the hat looked like?
---
My Youtube: Crazyejackson715
Favorite Drink: Eggberry Grape Noga
#3SutebenuSanV2(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2010 6:23:56 PM
No, so in some way, I think they may have been ****ing with me.
---
Logic? On the internet? How utterly absurd
SlingoRingo
#4DeezulPosted 10/15/2010 6:36:01 PM
I was told the same thing awhile back when i was into gamestop to preorder. They showed me this poster thing that had a picture of that hat on it but I didn't get a close look at the whole thing. From what i understand now that poster was actually for the new wii Naruto: The Dragon Blade Chronicles game.

Gamespot posted a trailer today and at the end (around 1:05 or so) they show the preorder hat among other things.

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/narutoshippudenryujinki/video/6282093/naruto-shippuden-dragon-blade-chronicles-gameplay-trailer

Apparently NSUNS2 doesn't have any bonus stuff.
#5ichibanPosted 10/15/2010 6:43:55 PM
Ugh....the dragon blade chronicles.....filler game. Not my cup of tea. That game came out last year. In fact that special suit Naruto wears is designed by a fan during a contest. Rather just get the GNT EX special that comes out this december since Raikage, Minato and others are there.
#6IchipooPosted 10/15/2010 7:03:41 PM
^ I would've actually played Ryujinki if it played more stylish like Devil May Cry.
---
http://www.youtube.com/chaos1778
Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIII, Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift, and Persona 3 Portable
#7wavedonnPosted 10/15/2010 7:23:14 PM

hahahaha. it'd be nice if we got some dlc or atleast an akatsuki ring...you know what i want? i want that sage of 6paths chain that itachi wears.