Can someone tell me where to get the following ingredients?

#1kirbycoolPosted 10/22/2010 8:49:22 PM
Bird lime amber
Dreaming nut
Bel flower
New moon flower
Sparkling Rikorisu
Leaf from the tree of life
Paralyzing stinger

Long list I know =/ Im pretty sure they are all special items. Thanks in advance!
#2HewhoservesKuroPosted 10/22/2010 8:51:19 PM
I know some of those are from Cursed Doll line. I think others are from replaying boss fights or some such crap.
---
Couldn't take the blame, sick with shame. Must be exhausting to lose your own game. Selfishly hated no wonder you're jaded. You can't play the victim this time.
#3Ambrose69UYAPosted 10/22/2010 8:51:44 PM
Complete the friendship events
---
PSN: Ambrose_69
"When I say Five Finger, you say Death Punch!" - Ivan Moody
#4RubyRedSonicPosted 10/22/2010 8:52:09 PM
"New moon flower
Sparkling Rikorisu
Leaf from the tree of life"

Late in game some guy at the entrance/exit of Konaha is selling books for 500 ryo a piece.

Buy each one seperately, respond to the following mail that follows. At the final chain of responses the item is there.
---
Youtube: Crazyejackson715 / Favorite Drink: Eggberry Grape Noga
Favorite Female Naruto Characters: Hinata/Tayuya/Anko
#5superzero122591Posted 10/22/2010 8:52:27 PM
People's quests aside from the last ones(The very last one is from Konohamoru)

I just recently started doing the Requests and I got books from this book seller after they were done and it triggered mail from people in old games(Also Midori too)

At the end of the mails, they give you the materials.
---
PSN: Joseph122591
NUNS2: Lars - Face My Lightning.
#6kirinxiiiPosted 10/22/2010 8:54:00 PM
There are items you get from bird messages. At some point, a book seller will be standing in the first area of Konoha and will let you buy a single book. Each book in the list starts a different message chain with a character from Naruto's past. At the end of the chain, they'll attach an item to their last letter.

Hope that helps.
#7dubKART8Posted 10/22/2010 9:12:51 PM
I think most of those come from missions and events. When you get character's friendship up it triggers friendship events. You'll see a new kind of icon appear above them and watch a scene then you'll get one of the rare items.
---
There's no fun in fundamentalism
PSN: idontlikeyopants
#8kirbycool(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2010 9:41:01 PM
thanks guys, however I have beaten all story events and there is no man selling books outside the gate, in the gate, or in the first area =/ Also im full hearts with sakura, ino, gaara, and a couple more I think but I haven't triggered any events =O
Lastly I can't find most of the characters....where are team guy, kurenai and the others?
#9annonymous2k6Posted 10/22/2010 9:42:58 PM
all are in konoha except the sand 3. ask the info guy to see if there is a request u must do, otherwise fill up all the hearts. some events require more than one person with full hearts.
---
Official Zombie horse wiener of Disgaea 4 Board~
#10dubKART8Posted 10/22/2010 9:47:32 PM
I've only started doing them, but the first one that popped up was with Hinata and Sakura after I got them both to full hearts. I found them near the front of the village.
---
There's no fun in fundamentalism
PSN: idontlikeyopants