kirin sasuke or taka sasuke?

#1Sheed_B_icemanPosted 10/25/2010 5:07:16 PM
which is better?
---
haloti ngata,ed reed, ray lewis, terrell suggs...nasty
ravens 5-2
#2ItsnameisgundamPosted 10/25/2010 5:10:44 PM
I like Taka because he pulls a sword out like a gundam.

but Kirin is very fun as well. I just don't like teh color of his shirt.
---
Super Smash Bros. Brawl Friend Code: 1633-4208-9806
http://www.youtube.com/user/Itsnameisgundam
#3GregPSP26Posted 10/25/2010 5:14:32 PM
His shirt make sense though cause he wore the same thing while kicking Itachi butt
#4IchipooPosted 10/25/2010 5:16:17 PM
I'd say Kirin personally since Kirin Sasuke can be anyway in the map to hit his ougi if set up with a support that puts the opponent in standing hitstun for a while while Taka Sasuke needs to be albeit mid range to hit it, I've had situations where Taka Sasuke's ougi completely whiffed up close, and besides, Kirin comes out faster IIRC.

Also Kirin Sasuke has Fireballs so he can play a long range game as well which makes him versatile while Taka on the other hand only has Chidori.

When you TK Kirin Sasuke's j.O and they block it, you can mash out a grab right away right when you land to grab them and they can't escape it, Taka Sasuke's grab takes a bit longer to come out IIRC, but don't take my word for it.

At the end of the day it's up to personal preference, if CC2 was generous enough to change costumes then I'd be using Kirin Sasuke with the Akatsuki cloak all the time.
---
http://www.youtube.com/chaos1778
Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIII, Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift, and Persona 3 Portable
#5yoshibirdofanPosted 10/25/2010 5:16:42 PM
Sasuke was the coolest in his Chidori True Spear outfit, now hes a LOLPLOTSHARINGANHAX Sasuke
---
Iwata: (Laughs)
Pokemon Platinum: 0990-4635-2418
#6BladescorpionPosted 10/25/2010 5:24:01 PM
Kirin. Better against sage naruto and deidara awakening countering
---
Posted from my Droid. Forgive spelling issues.
#7digidevilwilPosted 10/25/2010 6:37:40 PM
Chidori is better than both. Actually has a usable ougi outside of stupid luck and obvious setups.
---
Guilty Gear 2: Overture is the best game ever made.
#8R3TSUPosted 10/26/2010 3:12:10 AM
Kirin Sasuke can be tricky with his ultimate jutsu and his fireball ninjutsu (charge-up) isn't too easy to dodge either. He's pretty good all-round but I personally prefer taka sasuke. Once I got used to using his tilt+circle attack to push enemies away it just grants so many more opportunities. tilt+circle = chidori/support attacks/grab. Not to forget the long-range grab (Y). And he generally just looks awesome with the Akatsuki Robe xD
#9Jamz_123Posted 10/26/2010 3:33:25 AM
Kirin is much better. Shouldn't really have to explain why.