How To BEAST with shikamaru.

#61Tactician_LordPosted 10/31/2010 11:24:59 AM
Someone please tell me this guy has less than 19 years old...because if you do not...I fear for the future. Never have i seen such depravity in one place.
---
Moderators are supposed to moderate, instead they delete. Should we start calling them deleters?
Official Mifune of the NSUNS 2 Board
#62chickenbobbPosted 10/31/2010 4:24:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uB3vYSVByU&feature=related

High leveled gameplay from the TS indeed /sarcasm
#63RogerForemanPosted 10/31/2010 4:36:15 PM

chickenbobb posted...

All I can hear is.."OHHH MY DAYZ!!!!11" and FOCK OFFF HEEEEDAANN!!!11"

#64DeidaraSpammerPosted 10/31/2010 4:42:33 PM
LOL
nice video...
#65Y2KNetsu(Topic Creator)Posted 10/31/2010 5:20:45 PM

The guy obviously had a rubbish connection, i still posted the match, why wouldnt i? high level for real son... if you think youre better, i would gadly face you, ranked or player matches if youre too scared.
#66anonymous46773Posted 10/31/2010 5:30:31 PM
.people on ranked are fighting to win.
I'm not D:
---
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
#67narutokenPosted 10/31/2010 5:42:52 PM
while netsu did miss some stuff and didn't play perfect, why be mad at the combo tactic? this is very viable and is literally the only reason why to pick an attack support over the other two supports.

It isn't gamebreaking. it isn't a tide changing thing like an awakening, its using a tool to the best of its ability. its not like shikamaru is the only one who can do this, the rasengan chars can do this with their jutsu, tobi/neji and all those who have bombs or explosive tags in their item set can do this as well.

Keep in mind, for the double juggle or even for ONE juggle, you have to pick an attack support. that means u dont have the utility of eating an ulti for free, u dont have shuriken support and u dont get to charge the support bar super fast by spamming... its one sacrifice for another benefit.

BTW, my first 30 games i used shika and this was my tactic, and even though i timed the team ulti right, it didn't always hit. many times my opponent's support would eat the attack, or they would knj out of it.

its a very flashy tactic that looks great. i say keep doing it. its much easier to combo than minato rasengan off of attack support knockback. and its nice that shika's throw, even though slow, does knockback.

way to go netsu, i dont think your videos show you "owning everyone" but i think you are playing the character the way he's supposed to be played (for the most part) and hell, u arent out there spamming deidara birds or waiting to awaken with minato/sm naruto/itachi.
#68Y2KNetsu(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2010 9:16:56 AM

while netsu did miss some stuff and didn't play perfect, why be mad at the combo tactic? this is very viable and is literally the only reason why to pick an attack support over the other two supports.

It isn't gamebreaking. it isn't a tide changing thing like an awakening, its using a tool to the best of its ability. its not like shikamaru is the only one who can do this, the rasengan chars can do this with their jutsu, tobi/neji and all those who have bombs or explosive tags in their item set can do this as well.

Keep in mind, for the double juggle or even for ONE juggle, you have to pick an attack support. that means u dont have the utility of eating an ulti for free, u dont have shuriken support and u dont get to charge the support bar super fast by spamming... its one sacrifice for another benefit.

BTW, my first 30 games i used shika and this was my tactic, and even though i timed the team ulti right, it didn't always hit. many times my opponent's support would eat the attack, or they would knj out of it.

its a very flashy tactic that looks great. i say keep doing it. its much easier to combo than minato rasengan off of attack support knockback. and its nice that shika's throw, even though slow, does knockback.

way to go netsu, i dont think your videos show you "owning everyone" but i think you are playing the character the way he's supposed to be played (for the most part) and hell, u arent out there spamming deidara birds or waiting to awaken with minato/sm naruto/itachi.

Thank you. finally someone who understands the game for what its for. maybe i do spam the explosive tags but with out that shika would be unbalanced in a world full of itachis susanos and SM naruto 900tails.
#69Rogue93Posted 11/1/2010 9:27:14 AM
netsu you do know when you dash into your opponent with Shika and they aren't guarding instead of doing a combo or grab you can pull off an ougi when they are dazed after the dash recoil because Shikamaru's ougi is pretty quick when your opponent is right next to him everytime i face someone online who uses Shika they dash at me when i'm not guarding then pull an ougi after the daze i'm like what you should think about that
---
Pokemon Platinum FC: 4941 3764 6078 Pokemon White (J)FC:2794 6150 7024
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 2150 2277 3950
#70Cursed_ToupeePosted 11/1/2010 9:55:46 AM
@Ashizogi Jizo.

if you want to play like that, that's your prerogative.

if we DON'T want to play like that or against that, that's OUR prerogative. the only person on this thread treying to act superior is YOU. "oh you don't play those people...you're not good"<-o-this is your general sentiment.

---
hey moderators. my 30 days are up. get this "upheld mod" off my profile.