Team 7, Team 8, Team Guy, And Team 10 Vs Orochimaru and Kabuto

#61HemerukioPosted 1/17/2011 12:08:42 AM
This is nowhere near a fair fight. Kabuto gets grinded into the pavement (I mean seriously, even Naruto can solo him without using any Jutsu) almost immediately after it begins. Orochimaru, even with Manda, gets the everliving crap kicked out of him from all directions.

---
ArashiNiAkatsuki's official Tobi
#62Magic_warlock90Posted 1/17/2011 12:21:07 AM
Wait, tell me when and how Naruto could solo Kabuto at this point? I know Orochimaru and he would lose, but I don't remember these two fighting in part 2.
---
Gee, let me think about it. Yeah, I think we have time to find his lost jewelry. Hell, we could find him some matching earrings.
~Ryudo, Grandia II
#63Iam2SmoothPosted 1/17/2011 12:38:12 AM
Well 4-Tailed Naruto would definitely stomp him. I mean, Kabuto got Rasengan'd in part I. Did he forget he could let go of the Kunai and dodge Naruto's attack? -__- Kabutroll really isn't even a component in this fight. Everyone who knows Konoha nin would win have completely discounted his presence... Rightfully so.
---
~If you think no one even knows you're alive, try going a couple months without paying your car note.~
PSN: TooSmoothUWG11
#64Da-Boy-Wonder08Posted 1/17/2011 8:02:33 AM

Wait, tell me when and how Naruto could solo Kabuto at this point?

1. Naruto isnt even a part of this fight so it doesnt matter
2. This is Kabuto before using Oro's cells... So Naruto would stomp a massive mudhole in him
3. Any and every Jonin on the battle field could take Kabuto out 1 on 1. Even some Chunins like Shino and Lee have a pretty good chance at beating tar tar out of him
---
"We're Americans... We don't quit just because we're wrong... We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right!"
#65heyitsthatguy11Posted 1/17/2011 9:20:52 AM
cant we just agree that oro and kabuto lose and be done with it
---
Favorite video game - Persona 3 Favorite anime - Naruto
"give up... ON ME GIVING UP" - Naruto Uzumaki
#66TRUanimeloverPosted 1/17/2011 9:28:17 AM
yes, yes we can^
---
Psn: p12697 everyone add me
if lebrons a king,kobes a god.Compared to uchiha mild brillance such as yours pales in comaparison "sasuke uchiha "
#67SpyroxCynderX3Posted 1/17/2011 10:26:32 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#68SpyroxCynderX3Posted 1/17/2011 10:42:54 AM
Okay. Huge Naruto Fan. Have to get in on this. This is what I think will happen.

First Battle: Kakashi, Gai, Asuma, and Kurnei. Vs Orochimaru.

Orochimaru starts by summoning his snakes.

Gai and Kakashi takes care of them.

Asuma dashes at Orochimaru with his wind knives. Orochimaru dodges, but that builds enough time for Kakashi to charge his Lighting Blade, and runs at Orochimaru. Orochimaru dodges, but Kakashi hits him with it, by side steping.

Orochimaru gets hit, but uses his snake skin Jutsu to take no Damage. Kurnei traps Orochimaru in a genjutsu, which Orochimaru breaks out becasue it's a sannin Vs a jonin.

Next Orochimaru summons Manda, and keeps sending snakes at the jonin. They dodge, or avoid the snake, but now there are futher away from Orochimaru. Orochimaru streches his neck out, and pulls out his snake sword from his mouth.

Orochimaru attacks them. The Jonin dodge, and Asuma tries to cut Orchimaru's head off with his trench knives. No Good. Orochmaru dodges.

Gai activate six Gates, and starts beating on Orochimaru, but Orochimaru takes it and suffer no damage.

Orochimaru activates his summon jutsu of the impure world, and brings back to really powerful dead people.

Fight would go on, possible winner Orochimaru, because the Jonin would have to retreat. Or Jonin.

Depeds all on if Orochimaru dosn't use plot hole no jutsu.
---
you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig
#69Jaded_MemoryPosted 1/17/2011 11:16:51 AM
"Kurnei traps Orochimaru in a genjutsu, which Orochimaru breaks out becasue it's a sannin Vs a jonin. "

What? This logic is terrible. Using that logic, Naruto would lose to Ino because it a genin vs a chuunin.
---
If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe.
#70cuttin_in_townPosted 1/17/2011 11:25:56 AM
When did this fight become jounin vs Oro and Kabuto?
---
NUNS2's "Quad Projectile Squad" (Deidara, Tenten, Shino, Temari)
Also a member of ArashiBoards. So come on by! We have character guides!