Naruto ultimate ninja storm 3 characters

#1eddieonepiecePosted 3/19/2011 5:04:40 PM

i would like to think that in the next ultimate ninja storm there would be a lot more characters like the 5 kages from the 5 kage summit

(the 3rd tsuchikage, the 5th mizukage, the 4th raikage, the 6th hokage, garra)

it would also be nice to see zetsu as a playable character and samui and her squad

along with the new kankuro, temari, garra and kankuro has a few new puppets too.

and the feature of being able to choose if you want to play in characters awakening modes and for the awakening modes to have ultimate jutsus

plus the new sasuke.

and it would also be nice if the 5 kages body gaurds for the 5 kage summit were also playable characters too

and kabouto with orochimaru absorbed into him.

it would also be nice if all of the characters from the forbidden reanimation jutsu were also playable

since there is so many ill only tell a few...

zabuza, haku, all of the dead akatsuki members, the 2nd tsuchikage, sai's brother, asuma, and kimimaru

jiraiya couldnt be brought back by the jutsu becase he was too deep in the ocean to retrive a dna sample.

hope to hear from you or some people soon. if you have any questions just write back.

thanks everyone

#2HemerukioPosted 3/19/2011 5:25:34 PM
Everyone. I'd like every single character.
#3eddieonepiece(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2011 6:40:30 PM

ditto

#4Mystickay86Posted 3/19/2011 7:33:27 PM
They need to revamp the combat. Not sure how, but really needs a revamp. Also each character has to have at least two jutsu's to use during battle for more variety. Clashes need to be back. A possible two vs two or three vs three battle would be epic. With the right analog able to switch target for opponents. Doubt it, but that would definitely be cool.
#5HemerukioPosted 3/19/2011 9:49:41 PM
Mystickay86 posted...
They need to revamp the combat. Not sure how, but really needs a revamp. Also each character has to have at least two jutsu's to use during battle for more variety. Clashes need to be back. A possible two vs two or three vs three battle would be epic. With the right analog able to switch target for opponents. Doubt it, but that would definitely be cool.

Indeed, actually team battles instead of just calling in supports would be awesome.
#6Shinra_TenseiPosted 3/20/2011 1:58:22 AM
4th Raikage FTW; LIGER BOMB!!!!!
---
"The world shall know meh pain; SHINRA MOTHERf$%^*ING TENSEI!"
#7gamesaninPosted 3/20/2011 7:08:03 AM

You forgot tinkivinki

#8BBQTVPosted 3/20/2011 8:21:46 AM
they dont need jutsu clashes or long ougis

ultimate jutsu for awakening im not sure about though
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TM-7VOjFQM
#9xxnike629xxPosted 3/20/2011 3:36:26 PM
I would hope that Storm 3 would be much further than the Hokage Summit as that's basically 1 arc after the Pain arc. From the Storm 2 roster, they would have to add in...

A (i.e. Yondaime Raikage...Killer Bee's brother)
Akebino Jinin (7 Swordsmen of the Mist)
Chojuro (7 Swordsmen of the Mist)
Danzou
Ginkaku
Haku
Hanzou
Hozuki Mangetsu (Suigetsu's brother)
Kabuto (Orochimaru fused)
Killer Bee (his cloak form & Bijuu compressed in human size)
Kuriarare Kushimaru (7 Swordsmen of the Mist)
Kinkaku
Momoichi Zabuza (7 Swordsmen of the Mist)
Munashi Jinpachi (7 Swordsmen of the Mist)
Ringo Ameyuri (7 Swordsmen of the Mist)
Suikazan Fuguki (7 Swordsmen of the Mist)
...among others.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEmWnr6dfPo (My VideoGame Collection)
http://www.amazon.com/shops/kimbap629 (My Amazon Store)
#10slmcknettPosted 3/20/2011 4:24:57 PM
~Raikage
~Tsuchikage
~Mizukage
~Danzo
~Ao
~Chojuro
~Akatsuchi
~Kurotsuchi
~C
~Darui
~Fu