Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Rank Up

#1BerserkGodHandPosted 11/19/2011 7:25:10 PM
Can someone help me get Hero rank it's a little hard to rank up when people Spam Glitch and Rage Quit.
#2BerserkGodHand(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2011 4:56:48 AM
?
#3Shinra_TenseiPosted 11/29/2011 9:27:28 AM
"Spam glitch" - what do you mean by that?
---
Play with friendly and active UNS2 players on valorgaming.com.
#4BerserkGodHand(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2011 12:32:21 PM
Sorry i meant it as in two things as in they spam and glitch(Modded Controller).
#5BerserkGodHand(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2011 12:03:41 PM
Can anyone help me?
#6Shinra_TenseiPosted 11/30/2011 3:49:15 PM
BerserkGodHand posted...
Sorry i meant it as in two things as in they spam and glitch(Modded Controller).

How is using a "modded controller" glitching. If you are referring to people KNJing well, you must realize that you don't need a modded controller to KNJ everything, it's pretty easy - improve.
---
#7BerserkGodHand(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2011 3:02:22 PM
Well it is in fact a modded controller ive played this game on both consoles i know when someone has a modded controller because when they have a modded controller when they they go to sub it only shows a block and the character starts to glitch out cause the button is being pressed so much and it is considered glitching but that not all i was talking about aside from that all people do is run away and throw projectiles are spam fast characters like naruto.
#8Shinra_TenseiPosted 12/6/2011 3:13:32 PM
BerserkGodHand posted...
Well it is in fact a modded controller ive played this game on both consoles i know when someone has a modded controller because when they have a modded controller when they they go to sub it only shows a block and the character starts to glitch out cause the button is being pressed so much and it is considered glitching but that not all i was talking about aside from that all people do is run away and throw projectiles are spam fast characters like naruto.

Vid pl0x.
---
#9BerserkGodHand(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2011 3:48:36 AM

I don't have a capture card sorry.