Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Rank Up

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
  3. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Rank Up
5 years ago#1
Can someone help me get Hero rank it's a little hard to rank up when people Spam Glitch and Rage Quit.
5 years ago#2
?
5 years ago#3
"Spam glitch" - what do you mean by that?
Play with friendly and active UNS2 players on valorgaming.com.
5 years ago#4
Sorry i meant it as in two things as in they spam and glitch(Modded Controller).
5 years ago#5
Can anyone help me?
5 years ago#6
BerserkGodHand posted...
Sorry i meant it as in two things as in they spam and glitch(Modded Controller).

How is using a "modded controller" glitching. If you are referring to people KNJing well, you must realize that you don't need a modded controller to KNJ everything, it's pretty easy - improve.
5 years ago#7
Well it is in fact a modded controller ive played this game on both consoles i know when someone has a modded controller because when they have a modded controller when they they go to sub it only shows a block and the character starts to glitch out cause the button is being pressed so much and it is considered glitching but that not all i was talking about aside from that all people do is run away and throw projectiles are spam fast characters like naruto.
5 years ago#8
BerserkGodHand posted...
Well it is in fact a modded controller ive played this game on both consoles i know when someone has a modded controller because when they have a modded controller when they they go to sub it only shows a block and the character starts to glitch out cause the button is being pressed so much and it is considered glitching but that not all i was talking about aside from that all people do is run away and throw projectiles are spam fast characters like naruto.

Vid pl0x.
5 years ago#9

I don't have a capture card sorry.

1. Boards
  2. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
  3. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Rank Up

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived