What rank would you put Suigetsu? Karin? Jugo?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
  3. What rank would you put Suigetsu? Karin? Jugo?
3 years ago#1
Suigetsu I would put at Jonin. He just seems too strong to be a Chunnin and his ability to turn into water is a little hax. Only Lightning Element users can beat him.

Jugo probably Chunnin. Karin probably a Special Jonin.
---
Un-Official Part 1 Hinata of the NUNSG GameFAQs Board
PSN: CHOUDHRY72
3 years ago#2
Jugo at Genin. Karin at Chunin. Well actually they're all Genin because they left they're villages as Genin, which is why Sasuke and Naruto are still Genin.
---
/||[#HeelLock0n]||\|One and Only Sasuke of NSUNS3 Board| ...Best. Video. Ever...http://youtu.be/6EfhAFA2yFE
{R3D}
3 years ago#3
still at work i see, tc
---
Keeping this sig for a week: J. Roberts saved the day.
3 years ago#4
Shadowtroop86 posted...
Suigetsu I would put at Jonin. He just seems too strong to be a Chunnin and his ability to turn into water is a little hax. Only Lightning Element users can beat him.

Karin >= Juugo? lolno?
---
"We're Americans... We don't quit just because we're wrong... We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right!"
3 years ago#5
Da-Boy-Wonder08 posted...
Shadowtroop86 posted...

Karin >= Juugo? lolno?

well shika wasn't greater than the other 12, yet he still made it to chunin. karin is really proficient in her sensory abilities so i don't see whats wrong with him putting her at SJ.
3 years ago#6
ThePaper_Angel posted...
Da-Boy-Wonder08 posted...
Shadowtroop86 posted...

Karin >= Juugo? lolno?

well shika wasn't greater than the other 12, yet he still made it to chunin. karin is really proficient in her sensory abilities so i don't see whats wrong with him putting her at SJ.

Then youd have to raise Juugo to Jounin.
---
Keeping this sig for a week: J. Roberts saved the day.
  1. Boards
  2. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
  3. What rank would you put Suigetsu? Karin? Jugo?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived