What rank would you put Suigetsu? Karin? Jugo?

#1Shadowtroop86Posted 6/22/2012 9:10:31 AM
Suigetsu I would put at Jonin. He just seems too strong to be a Chunnin and his ability to turn into water is a little hax. Only Lightning Element users can beat him.

Jugo probably Chunnin. Karin probably a Special Jonin.
---
Un-Official Part 1 Hinata of the NUNSG GameFAQs Board
PSN: CHOUDHRY72
#2LockonPosted 6/25/2012 5:34:09 PM(edited)
Jugo at Genin. Karin at Chunin. Well actually they're all Genin because they left they're villages as Genin, which is why Sasuke and Naruto are still Genin.
---
/||[#HeelLock0n]||\|One and Only Sasuke of NSUNS3 Board| ...Best. Video. Ever...http://youtu.be/6EfhAFA2yFE
{R3D}
#3MEGAzePosted 7/1/2012 10:32:31 AM
still at work i see, tc
---
Keeping this sig for a week: J. Roberts saved the day.
#4Da-Boy-Wonder08Posted 7/3/2012 4:20:20 PM
Shadowtroop86 posted...
Suigetsu I would put at Jonin. He just seems too strong to be a Chunnin and his ability to turn into water is a little hax. Only Lightning Element users can beat him.

Karin >= Juugo? lolno?
---
"We're Americans... We don't quit just because we're wrong... We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right!"
#5ThePaper_AngelPosted 7/4/2012 10:16:30 AM
Da-Boy-Wonder08 posted...
Shadowtroop86 posted...

Karin >= Juugo? lolno?

well shika wasn't greater than the other 12, yet he still made it to chunin. karin is really proficient in her sensory abilities so i don't see whats wrong with him putting her at SJ.
#6MEGAzePosted 7/6/2012 10:52:13 PM
ThePaper_Angel posted...
Da-Boy-Wonder08 posted...
Shadowtroop86 posted...

Karin >= Juugo? lolno?

well shika wasn't greater than the other 12, yet he still made it to chunin. karin is really proficient in her sensory abilities so i don't see whats wrong with him putting her at SJ.

Then youd have to raise Juugo to Jounin.
---
Keeping this sig for a week: J. Roberts saved the day.