[Mini Faq] How to defeat Shukaku (One tailed beast)

#1latesilver30Posted 3/28/2011 2:04:05 PM
Hey guys, I have been reading a lot of posts regarding the headache of defeating Shukaku of the Sand (One Tailed Beast), which is named "False One-Tailed" when we encounter it first since it's obviously fake one.

NOTE: I am not criticizing you in negative way in this post. So DO NOT flame this topic. Appreciate if you find it helpful.

Alright, so I was getting tired hell a lot by getting defeated from Shukaku again and again. So I tried my good old brain here in my skull to work :p I came up with the idea of equipping certain scrolls. So I am gonna tell you guys which scrolls I equipped to defeat Shukaku. And believe me it was a piece of cake after equipping those scrolls!
______

Naruto: Book of Attacks [Lv.2] + Way of the Ninja [Lv.2] + Temro Secrets [Lv.2]
Health: 190 - Attack: 220
Chakra: 190 - Defense: 100

Lee: Book of Attacks [Lv.2] + Way of the Ninja [Lv.2] + Null Poison [Lv.2]
Health: 190 - Attack: 220

Neji: Book of Attacks [Lv.1] + Null Poison [Lv.2] + Attract Enemies [Lv.2]
Health: 180 - Attack: 160

Hinata: Way of the Ninja [Lv.1] + Book of Attacks [Lv.0] + Book of Health [Lv.0]
Health: 130 - Attack: 120
Chakra: 115 - Defense: 100
______

I am not gonna list my equipped jutsus' list because you are having default ones in the start.... But equip the best ones available.
Don't forget to equip Nine-Tails' Chakra jutsu. It is handy in this mission most of the time.

Well after these things settled up, get into a battle with Shukaku. Cloak yourself with Nine-Tails' Chakra and recharge your NORMAL chakra, after that go ahead and beat him up!

REMEMBER: This one is important, keep an eye on Hinata. If she is in front of Shukaku's Attack and you are on other side of it (Safe side) then quickly navigate the 'Assist' arrow on Hinata and press the Square [] Button to get her away while the command is to assist you with her attack. Because she is the only healer there :D!
---
www.graphicgreed.com
Playing: Naruto Shippuden Narutimate Accel 3
#2latesilver30(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2011 2:19:02 PM
Also if you want to get the scrolls which you don't currently have, try completing/replaying the free missions and old story missions.
---
www.graphicgreed.com
Playing: Naruto Shippuden Narutimate Accel 3