Save the city?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Raven_Naobi

Raven_Naobi
6 years ago#1

So I'm near the end and I just got to ameranthine and they say the city is lost, should I destroy the city or go with the "I'm not giving up on Ameranthine" choice? What happends either way?

User Info: misogi

misogi
6 years ago#2
During starting, did you choose to save the farm or the city or save both?
Who will win when Bruce Lee and Tony Jaa fight?

User Info: giocare

giocare
6 years ago#3
I chose to save the city and was successful. If you've upgraded your soldier's armor and had the dwarf build you granite walls your fortress will survive.

User Info: Raven_Naobi

Raven_Naobi
6 years ago#4

giocare posted...
I chose to save the city and was successful. If you've upgraded your soldier's armor and had the dwarf build you granite walls your fortress will survive.

I never found the granite, but I just started this and I still have save b4 I started so I could go back and get it,where is it?

misogi
6 years ago#5
so any drawbacks choosing saving the city or the farm? or both?

User Info: kappuccinoo

kappuccinoo
6 years ago#6
just different epilogue for your castle and you can get those achievement points

User Info: dexter1984

dexter1984
6 years ago#7
No, I upgraded my soldier's armor and the walls, went to save Amaranthine and Vigil's Keep fell.
There're certain conditions to fulfill.

User Info: Slash_out

Slash_out
6 years ago#8
I chose to protect farms, the city and trade routes.
By protecting trade I recieved a measly 60 gold reward from my financial advisor (the woman), I chose to try and save the city, succeeded, and Vigil's keep fell after weeks of siege while I had every single Lyrium sand thingy to make better explosives, I had all the granit I needed to get the best walls, and all the ore necessary to get the best weapons and armor for my soldiers.

User Info: 5anctuary

5anctuary
6 years ago#9
Does companion approval take issue in the matter?

misogi
6 years ago#10
Anyway to save all?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived