awakening companions

#1wario32Posted 7/7/2010 6:12:36 PM
So I beat DAO as a human noble warrior and didnt get to be queen (waaah) but im the hero yay heh anyway I started awakening and let the howe guy go free and turned the mage over to the templars. now all i have for party members are oghren and the new dwarf legion scout. should i start over or do i get more chances at getting party members? also can i somehow have the girl dwarf take the joining?

thanks
#2BladenytePosted 7/8/2010 6:01:10 AM
the dwarf girl can take the joining. just finish her plotline in the area you found her and go back to the keep.

you'll find another warrior in the marshland type area, i like him as a character too. much better than ogrhen.

theres also an elf mage in.. uh.. some area on the left part of the map i think.

i didnt lose anybody in the story, so i cant help much more than this
---
orclord.evony.com
I cannot be caged. I cannot be controlled. Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools-Jon Irenicus BG2
#3leonX9Posted 7/14/2010 12:08:38 AM
Nathaniel will appear in the city asking to join you, so you'll get him anyway, you lost Anders though, shame on you, he's a great character.
---
"Want to know the ultimate secret to magic? Any **** can do it." - John Constantine, Hellblazer.
#4GreyfeldPosted 7/26/2010 6:24:20 PM
Anders is like the Allistair of Awakening.
#5khcloud2005Posted 7/27/2010 1:58:08 AM
^Same character model and everything. But Alistar is lawful while he's on the other side of the scale.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ZexionsBook
AMV's + Gameplay Vids + All KH: 358/2 Days Cutscenes in HD
#6barigoodPosted 7/29/2010 10:20:53 AM
I thought Justice was a pretty good character too...he's the Alistair of Awakenings for me. Funny thing, my main character's name is Justice also! :)
#7CptAsbjoernPosted 8/5/2010 5:55:19 PM

Spoiler... ish....

Hehe, I played as a Noble, so I had Nathaniel killed for the treason his family commited against mine ^^