Why do good movies always get turned into bad games.

#1super3dcowPosted 4/12/2010 5:30:24 PM
How to Train Your Dragon is one of the best animated films I've ever seen, but as usual it got turned into a bad game that doesn't do the movie justice at all. Why can't game creators give these movie games as much love and effort and the movie had put into it? Every time a good movie comes out, game companies get a great oportunity to take the movie and make it into an amazing game, but never take it. It's a shame. Such good movies don't deserve to have bad games.
#2malyxolrPosted 4/13/2010 4:44:51 PM
*agrees*
I was really wanting to know if this game was even worth the rent, right now it's not available at my Hastings -.- Was hoping to find some worthwhile opinions instead of b/tards comparing it to certain male genitalia.
Still hoping to at least rent this, as I absolutely love Toothless.
#3SMZigPosted 4/21/2010 2:55:29 PM
Because companies just want to use the popularity of the movie to make a quick buck. Hell, most just license the damn rights out and don't play any part in the making of it, or at least the import parts. The only time you get decent movie games is when you have the makers of the movie have part in it's development as a game. Think sorta like Lucas Arts and how good the Star Wars games games are.