This game satisfied me completely.

#1Psionic_WookiePosted 5/7/2010 12:28:33 AM
Other than being far too short, it met all of my expectations. But, when you take price into account along with the fact that it's a Mini, easily a 9.5/10, if not a full ten. I give it my highest recommendations and with the extra $15 on the point card, you could also buy Grandia or Final Fantasy: Crystal Defenders. Both games are really worth it too, but that's beside the point.

I would write a review, but I don't think this game is big enough to write an actual review on, rather than a 1/2 page essay on why to buy it.
---
Observation: I am awesome.
There's "Random Chance" and then there's "LOL Player".~TV Tropes
#2airkix72Posted 5/30/2010 1:51:39 PM
I just bought this game 2 days (along with crystal defenders lol) and I agree.
The story and characters in this game are great and make the title worth the $10.
I finished the story mode and I'm half way through score attack..... I can't put this game down!!!!
bravo mediatonic, lets hope more quality minis come our way on the psp :D

I got side tracked... I was looking to see if anyone got all the trophies yet. :P
---
[insert ascii art here]
#3J_S_GR4Posted 6/1/2010 6:22:08 PM
It's five dollars.
---
PSN-josephjg/Hit_Girl_Fan
everyone knows that fat chicks arent girls, they are things that should be avoided, only talked to when you need something. -killme22
#4Psionic_Wookie(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2010 6:13:58 AM
I got side tracked... I was looking to see if anyone got all the trophies yet

Yes, I did. In fact, I tried submitting how to get them to the Cheats section, but it got rejected. No idea why. If you still want to know, tell me.
---
Observation: I am awesome.
There's "Random Chance" and then there's "LOL Player".~TV Tropes